Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Thick of It - Netflix

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Rt hon lord Julius Nicholson and his onion bahji

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

You are not a grandee, you are a ****ing blandee. No one knew what the **** you stood for. Political ****ing mist, no substance, no weight. You've got all the charm of a rotting teddy bear by a graveside.

By the way: women ****ing hate you. I can show you the polling. They think you come across like a jittery mother at a wedding. The best thing you ever did in your flatlining non-leadership was call for an inquiry, because that will **** the government and it will **** you.

So now, please, just **** off back to your home, you headless frump, and prepare for your column in Grazia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Nicola: It has become apparent to me that I no longer have the full support of the party.
    Malcolm: You never had the support of the party, you big bag of ****ing useless doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Rt hon lord Julius Nicholson and his onion bahji

I eat the bahji.. Lord Julius, great character.

Advertisement