Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

ruddy1987 wrote: »
    Can get sports bundle (sky sports bt and premier sports ) and new stick for €29

https://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/tv-and-audio-accessories/internet-tv-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-sports-bundle-1-month.html

Available in did electrical/dunnes stores/curry’s for €29.99
    Got this the weekend Great deal does it have to be used inside a certain date,was planning on using it for the f1 next month

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

naughto wrote: »
    Got this the weekend Great deal does it have to be used inside a certain date,was planning on using it for the f1 next month
    F1 is on the ssports plus app but there's no commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

You can have up to six devices registered on your account but can only use two simultaneously.

Cheers. Do I need to register the other 5, or is it just a case of me giving the login details to 5 other family members

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

TheDriver wrote: »
    F1 is on the ssports plus app but there's no commentary.

I think they might have english commentary when they're live.
    The e sports racing recently has.

Another option is F1TV.

If you sign up using a mexican vpn its like less than 40 for the year. I havent used it myself but another option to be looked at.

Or Netherlands closer again is 65 for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Would be tempted to get Sky Sports but have suspicions that my Wifi may not be up to it as have seen one or two complain about it a bit further back the thread.

I'm guessing that if i signed up and the service was poor, it's just tough luck and i would have no recourse for a refund?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Degag wrote:
    Would be tempted to get Sky Sports but have suspicions that my Wifi may not be up to it as have seen one or two complain about it a bit further back the thread.

Degag wrote:
    I'm guessing that if i signed up and the service was poor, it's just tough luck and i would have no recourse for a refund?

Your best bet is to get one of the other packs on a 7 day free trial and see how it goes. I dont think you get this with the sports pack.

Your best bet is to get one of the other packs on a 7 day free trial and see how it goes. I dont think you get this with the sports pack.

Yeah, got Sky Cinema and seems to work fine but i think it might be different for live events.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I think they might have english commentary when they're live.
    The e sports racing recently has.

Another option is F1TV.

If you sign up using a mexican vpn its like less than 40 for the year. I havent used it myself but another option to be looked at.

Or Netherlands closer again is 65 for the year.

A vpn kills my connection as it's off the 3 network through a router with a wired connection to the tv/xbox

Degag wrote: »

Can share with me you want totally understand if you dont want to.
    The f1 illl be looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Know how long this is valid for? Alternatively, do you have to start it straight away, or can you wait a few weeks before activating it?

I think you have a year to activate them once they're added to your account. I got a stick before Christmas, saved the free passes though as I'm in the middle of a half-price deal.

There was a glitch adding them to my account so I actually got two months of both Sports and Sport Plus instead of one. So I have them there to be activated when I'm ready to use them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭melatonin

Degag wrote: »

whats your speed? mine aint that fast but works almost perfectly. Maybe once in a match does the quality dip

Here's my speed that i just done:
    Mbps download

Mbps upload

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭tinofapples

melatonin wrote: »
    whats your speed? mine aint that fast but works almost perfectly. Maybe once in a match does the quality dip

Mbps download

Mbps upload

If you can run Netflix, you will most likely not have any issues running NowTV.

melatonin wrote: »

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Cheers. Mine fluctuates quite widely. But i guess averages in the 10-15 download speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

NOWSPM34JQFGR

2 month Sky Sports Pass for only €30

Offer expires 21 March.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

iHungry wrote: »
    NOWCINLP76M1

Sky cinema for 2 months €10

This code came into my inbox on Friday, looks to have been extended to March 21st.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Healio wrote: »
    This code came into my inbox on Friday, expiry March 21st.

That's what they said in their post, but you deleted that part from your quote for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

CBear1993 wrote: »
    I currently have sky but don’t have sports as it’s a rip off.

For me to take use of this NowTV offer id have to plug in the laptop to the tv via HDMI I’m guessing and stream through the now TV app on laptop?

Incredibly frustrating that Sky don’t have nowtv on their apps yet like they do with Netflix, Disney+, Spotify etc.

Sure do they not own them or integrated in some way now too?

There is a now tv app that I use on my tv, you can download it..I have a Samsung

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

F1ngers wrote: »
    That's what they said in their post, but you deleted that part from your quote for some reason.

Your mixing that up with the sports discount code a few posts ago from the same user.

The post he quoted is from 3 weeks ago where it showed no expiry date.

Also, is the Sports on demand section new? I only notified this yesterday on my Apple TV. I can watch back previous games and other things on demand like sports documentaries etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

NOWCINLP76M1

Sky cinema for 2 months €10

I might have some of that
    Nearly paid a fiver for a movie on google play Say night
    If it’s on Sky that will be one month paid for !

Will be getting sports as well
    Contract with sky ends Sunday after 20 years
    IM FREE

NOWSPM34JQFGR

2 month Sky Sports Pass for only €30

Offer expires 21 March.

Am I blind but where do I put in the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Rewired

Am I blind but where do I put in the code
    Manage Account>Passes & Vouchers>Redeem a Voucher

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Healio wrote: »
    This code came into my inbox on Friday, looks to have been extended to March 21st.

Apologies.
    Didn't notice the different codes.

2 month Entertainment Pass
    for only €10

NOWYHONWIN2

Offer expires 31st March

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Just wanted to say thanks. Both offered worked even though I had an existing offer on the account.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

iHungry wrote:
    2 month Entertainment Pass for only €10

Does this include box sets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Does this include box sets?

It would do yes

Just wanted to say thanks. Both offered worked even though I had an existing offer on the account.

Thanks!

You and everyone else are very welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Rewired wrote: »
    Manage Account>Passes & Vouchers>Redeem a Voucher

Can't see the option to add a code in Sky Q...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

can i buy a pass on the offer but not activate it until i want to use it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

sticker wrote: »
    Can't see the option to add a code in Sky Q...

This isn’t for Sky Q it’s for Now TV streaming.

Advertisement