Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

It seems that signing up for their monthly for a flat rate of 10 euro delivery is the kiss of death to the tesco offers email. I've got nahthing from them since I signed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

It seems that signing up for their monthly for a flat rate of 10 euro delivery is the kiss of death to the tesco offers email. I've got nahthing from them since I signed up!

Hmm, was thinking of signing up for this but I'd be cautious now after reading your post as even doing the midweek delivery saver would only save me a euro or two per month for fortnightly shops, and if that's at the expense of the emailed online vouchers, that would be bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

I do not have the delivery saver and have had no vouchers sent either.

I use it about once a month at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

got a baby one yesterday, had 12 off a 60 online shop and a double points voucher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I assume you all have dummy accounts too? Y'know.

• Advertisement

Kelloggs-cereals-tbh-wk20.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

snubbleste wrote: »
    I assume you all have dummy accounts too? Y'know.

im on my third account in three weeks as it happens
    new customer and aldi/lidl voucher is a saving of 21 euro when you take out the price of the paper

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Don't cross-contaminate with payment cards or, even worse, clubcard...

There's a €20 off €80 online spend code on an instore leaflet.
    It's valid until end October. Did not get the leaflet though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

im on my third account in three weeks as it happens
    new customer and aldi/lidl voucher is a saving of 21 euro when you take out the price of the paper

can you use aldi voucher online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

can you use aldi voucher online?

Yes, you give it to the driver when he comes and he'll deduct the money. Make sure you give it before you sign they little yolkie they ask you to sign though as it cant be deducted after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Yes, you give it to the driver when he comes and he'll deduct the money. Make sure you give it before you sign they little yolkie they ask you to sign though as it cant be deducted after.

How can he deduct the money, surely tesco would have to give you a charge back to your card for the money.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭guil

danjo-xx wrote: »
    How can he deduct the money, surely tesco would have to give you a charge back to your card for the money.:confused:

I'd say they charge your card when you sign to say ya received the delivery.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

danjo-xx wrote: »

Yeah, the store do a chargeback when the driver drops in the voucher you handed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Bodan

There's a €20 off €80 online spend code on an instore leaflet.
    It's valid until end October. Did not get the leaflet though

That would be a great saving. It is a shame you didnt get the code.

15.26.F.BTS.Freedelivery.jpg

Some nice ones, check your mail
    lraSOVo.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

My total was slightly over €60. If something isn't available, do they exclude it? If my total goes below €60 will the voucher still work?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Some nice ones, check your mail

Didn't get any such vouchers in my email :(
    BTW tried the code you posted, and it website didn't accept it for my login details.

Moody_mona wrote: »
    My total was slightly over €60. If something isn't available, do they exclude it? If my total goes below €60 will the voucher still work?

Depends whether you have substitutions on or off in your settings. If your total drops below €60, the voucher won't be honoured so you'd be best advised not to cut it too tight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Cool, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This only useable if it has been emailed to you yeh ?? I opted out of their mailing list a while back :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

The €30 off €60 works for my first shop, it doesn't have to be your third shop :D Just used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Techmaster wrote: »
    The €30 off €60 works for my first shop, it doesn't have to be your third shop :D Just used it.

But is it only useable if you got a link into your email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

If your total goes below €60 they will charge the full amount but just ring their customer service number on your receipt and explain what happened and they will probably refund it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Yes it will work. Substitutions will not affect your voucher.
    If your voucher is valid when you finish your shop and your guide price is over the 60, they will honour it. Even if your check out cost on the day of the pick is lower.

I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

No voucher for me either. It doesn't pay to be overly loyal to tesco! I don't think people who have the 10euro a month for all deleveries get these money off offers. I suppose they know they have us on the hook already.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭huddlejonny

How does one go about getting these offers?

Yes it will work. Substitutions will not affect your voucher.
    If your voucher is valid when you finish your shop and your guide price is over the 60, they will honour it. Even if your check out cost on the day of the pick is lower.

I checked.

Last time it happened to me, the voucher wasn't applied as the total had dropped below the minimum required spend. Luckily it was their fault for not supplying the requested amount of meat so they sorted it no bother. But if it's because something is out of stock and you have substitutions turned off, they are not bound to honour the voucher.

Exact wording at bottom of receipt from driver:

Unused Coupons and Vouchers

We're sorry but we couldn't use the following coupons/vouchers:
    - €25 off when you spend €75

Common reasons why a coupon/voucher is rejected are:
    - You needed to spend a certain amount but your final bill was below this.
    - Your basket did not include the specific promotional item(s).
    - It is possible that there may have been a technical problem.
    - It is possible that the voucher may already have been redeemed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Keogh08

Just used the €30 off a €60 spend, seems a little too good to be true.

I never received these offers for my online account, I get deliverys maximum three times a year, registered another account for my mum to use once only about two years ago and since then she receives these email promotions (which I then use!)

Anybody know if its a one time use ecoupon per account, the voucher number is identical to that posted above.

Advertisement