Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I have Isabelle announced shooting stars for the 2nd time this week , gates are open if anyone wants to visit.

I still haven't found Celeste though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Spent some time this morning replacing the paths on one part of my island with a fancy custom design path that has 9 parts with autumn leaves on it, looks so nice. Then I went to pick up a balloon gift and of course kicked off part of it and now I'm not sure I have the patience to have this path if it was everywhere!

I set up a little jumble sale area that I love though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Just popped on the switch now and there's a meteor shower in full swing if anyone wants to pop over. Gates open!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How has it taken me until now to see that sometimes there's a bbq on the plaza and the villagers eat kebabs :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,144 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »
    How has it taken me until now to see that sometimes there's a bbq on the plaza and the villagers eat kebabs :D:D

I’ve never seen that! Saw a leaf pile on it last week so was happy to see their sweeping wasn’t totally in vain

• Advertisement

More shooting stars here tonight. Celeste popped by this time too if anyone wants to visit...

2P7R3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Haven't played much in the past few weeks but jeeze they really know how to make you feel guilty!!

Haven't gotten a recipe in a bottle on the beach in ages, this happen anyone else?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Haven't gotten a recipe in a bottle on the beach in ages, this happen anyone else?

I still get them daily

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

It's now been just over six months since this game was released. Are many people still playing this game on a regular basis anymore or even at all?

I'm mostly just checking in the odd few days to see if Redd is around, but apart from that, I probably wouldn't be spending more than ten minutes at a time.

I'm hoping they introduce something new (and substantial) soon like new buildings or gameplay mechanics to entice me back in further!

• Advertisement

I'm still playing it everyday but only to do a few jobs, I've great plans in my head to do up the whole island but I just never get around to doing them

I was a bit disappointed with the September update, was expecting something new to keep people interested

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've bailed. I checked one day last week to see what turnip prices were, but other than that, I don't think I've played for about 4 or 5 weeks.

I will see what they add for the autumn update. If they add lots of new stuff to do, I'll jump back in (and spend an hour pulling weeds). :o

I still play but defo not as much as in April/May

The rest of the family are the same. Mrs Dodge might go in once a week now

Should point out we all have less free time now too for a variety of reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I still hop on every day, but defo have less enthusiasm (and time!). I log on every evening to see if who my visitor is for the day. I'm due a meteor shower tomorrow night, so I'll probably hop on for a while then.
    Like Red Rochey, I have plans to change loads of the island, but find myself playing other games instead. Spiritfarer is probably the game that broke my addiction to AC.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I haven't been on in weeks. I still owe 500k for my last extension. Will be lucky if the bailiffs haven't packed my stuff up in boxes!

It's not that my island is fab with no room left for anything... I just ran out of imagination :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Haven't touched it in a month I think. Life and other games have taken over :/

I bought it digitally so I'll feel obliged to further its value before too long I'm sure :)

I still play a bit everyday to check the visitors and the shops, celebrate any birthdays.

Been playing a bit longer then on weekends making changes to the island now it's Autumn. I love doing that, find it really relaxing. Have a lil jumble sale, a fishing spot and revamped my front yard. Once October hits I have some nice Halloween plans.

Just hoping this new update comes soon to see what they plan for Halloween, and praying for some extra custom design slots!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

From Tuesday: Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Fall Update Is 'Around The Corner', Says Nintendo

I think it will be sooner rather than later. Some even say it could be this week.

Update next week. Trailer released. Mrs Dodge is back in...

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1309478219968655360?s=21

Dodge wrote: »
    Update next week. Trailer released. Mrs Dodge is back in...

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1309478219968655360?s=21

YESSSSS! This looks fantastic I cant wait! Hallowe'en is my favourite time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Oh it looks great! Need to plan out a lil area for my pumpkin farm now!

Think my small wish of more custom design slots has not been granted though, maybe time to get ruthless with myself :pac:

Also on the topic of the farm, if anyone has a spare Scarecrow recipe please send my way. Need to keep those birds out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also on the topic of the farm, if anyone has a spare Scarecrow recipe please send my way. Need to keep those birds out :D

Leave Julia alone!

my daughter is off school sick today (just a cold, but they’re being strict of course) so she’s on the update

She start panicking as nothing was different. Time travelling a day (until October) is needed to get all the Halloween stuff activated

Julian is currently crafting a spooky lantern on my island. If anyone wants to visit to get the recipe let me know

Bells21 wrote: »
    Julian is currently crafting a spooky lantern on my island. If anyone wants to visit to get the recipe let me know

Ooo yes please!!! Love Julian!! I can bring a spare spooky fence diy if you need??

Ooo yes please!!! Love Julian!! I can bring a spare spooky fence diy if you need??

That would be fab, thanks a mill. Opening now

Bells21 wrote: »

I’d love to grab this but I don’t have anything to give. Sherb is crafting a golden aroma a model. I can bring some pumpkin starts?

• Advertisement

I’d love to grab this but I don’t have anything to give. Sherb is crafting a golden aroma a model. I can bring some pumpkin starts?

You don't need to bring anything at all. I'm open there. Was thrilled to nab that recipe when rumply offered is all!

Advertisement