Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 07:57   #6646
Hannibal_Smith

I haven't been on in weeks. I still owe 500k for my last extension. Will be lucky if the bailiffs haven't packed my stuff up in boxes!

It's not that my island is fab with no room left for anything... I just ran out of imagination
Advertisement
Yesterday, 09:21   #6647
Rhyme
Murderator

Mod: IADT, ZTest
Haven't touched it in a month I think. Life and other games have taken over :/

I bought it digitally so I'll feel obliged to further its value before too long I'm sure
Yesterday, 10:38   #6648
Princess Peach

I still play a bit everyday to check the visitors and the shops, celebrate any birthdays.

Been playing a bit longer then on weekends making changes to the island now it's Autumn. I love doing that, find it really relaxing. Have a lil jumble sale, a fishing spot and revamped my front yard. Once October hits I have some nice Halloween plans.

Just hoping this new update comes soon to see what they plan for Halloween, and praying for some extra custom design slots!
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 11:49   #6649
Mr E
Administrator

From Tuesday: Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Fall Update Is 'Around The Corner', Says Nintendo

I think it will be sooner rather than later. Some even say it could be this week.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion