Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-09-2020, 00:40   #361
Darc19

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfields46! View Post
Yes mine brings me straight to an post website! Left Heathrow on Saturday 5th!! An Post web chat did say that items were taking at least a week to arrive so fingers crossed it will arrive soon? Thanks!!
"left Heathrow" means it has left custody of Royal mail, but then it goes into a wait for space and sits there until space becomes available.

An post should change to road transport between uk and Ireland for the foreseeable future. It only takes a few extra hours.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
22-09-2020, 13:55   #362
VG31

Two Amazon parcels that arrived in Dublin Parcel Hub on Sunday still not delivered. Will have to ask Amazon for a gift card again.
22-09-2020, 14:02   #363
greenfields46!

My Parcel was in Dublin Parcel Hub from a Sunday and didn’t arrive until Wednesday! I had another order from UK that arrived in 4 days went to Dublin Mail Centre on a Friday and had it Monday morning!!! I think Dublin Parcel Hub are really slow, 1 package from UK took 12 days the last one took 4 to get to Dublin mail centre!! So I dunno strange
22-09-2020, 14:08   #364
VG31

There's never any delays with small items that come with the postman. It's only larger packages that come in vans. It's probably the local delivery depots that are the issue.

I don't understand how An Post were flawless (for me at least) during the lockdown but now they're very slow.
22-09-2020, 16:40   #365
greenfields46!

Honestly I’ve noticed anything that goes to Dublin Parcel Hub I just know it’s gonna be 2/3 days before I receive it, if it goes to Dublin 12 it’s out the next day except weekends!! PS my packages are all small size as well!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion