Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cluid interview- any previous experience

Options
  • 13-12-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I got a call from Kcc telling me they had a property in my locality and would it interest me? I said yes ofcourse ans then she said it's with cluid il forward your details them for interview and garda clearance. I may have jumped the gun but I assumed it was gonna be a tick box exercise and the house would be going to my family. I'm.in RAS atm.lots of problems with landlord and I'm on the transfer list a good few years. What is the usual protocol for Cluid interviews. I am not working atm but I'm on opfp and studying in college full time so not sure what documents I should start to gather for interview.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

There's a few threads about them over on the state benefits forum

Advertisement