Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I had IF Fabinho there and UCL Hendo but then they rereleased the FFS Gomez SBC and the futswap Fabinho so was delighted with then

Barely played a few games with them though

Same. Played maybe two games with futswap Fabinho and quit FIFA 19. Used his regular gold card for over 300 games though. Loyal servant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Same. Played maybe two games with futswap Fabinho and quit FIFA 19. Used his regular gold card for over 300 games though. Loyal servant!

Unbelievable player for my club too will probably get him again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyway still playing Fifa '19 pack an icon in their weekly squad battles rewards this morning? Easy knowing the game is soon top be dead when EA are dishing these out. Got 91 Laudrup, hoping to sell him before everyone stops playing for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Arciphel wrote:
    Anyway still playing Fifa '19 pack an icon in their weekly squad battles rewards this morning? Easy knowing the game is soon top be dead when EA are dishing these out. Got 91 Laudrup, hoping to sell him before everyone stops playing for the year.

What's the point? The game has been dead since June. It's almost impossible to get a game in division 1. Why were you still playing squad battles in September you mad bastard :O

What's he worth? Surely not a lot given he's sbc fodder.

RossieMan wrote: »
    What's the point? The game has been dead since June. It's almost impossible to get a game in division 1. Why were you still playing squad battles in September you mad bastard :O

What's he worth? Surely not a lot given he's sbc fodder.

Trust me I'm not in division 1 :pac::pac::pac:

Think he is worth about 390k...

(edit) sold him for 370k, used the money I had lying around and sold MOTM 91 rated Mane and bought TOTY 96 rated Mane, happy out...

• Advertisement

Getting real lonely in here lads.... might have to buy Fifa 20 just to post on the thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Arciphel wrote: »
    Getting real lonely in here lads.... might have to buy Fifa 20 just to post on the thread :pac:

Go for it bud we could do with a few extra posters :pac:

Advertisement