Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Yes indeed it was,spent many a time there losing me trollix!

I live near there, oh how I wish it was still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Still waiting for the thread name change.

King Suarez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭droidman123

Slattsy wrote: »
    I live near there, oh how I wish it was still going.

Yeah such a shame they closed it,great race course.

Luap wrote: »
    Still waiting for the thread name change.

King Suarez

Is he actually related to arkle?

Is he actually related to arkle?

Venetia Williams.

• Advertisement

Venetia Williams.

I,d rather ride venatia :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

YR Brown is the only show in town

Droidy, you should manufacture a sauce called Venetia's Brown

Bit of blue for reve da sivola and diakali in the long walk.just looking at the field,could be a cracker of a race.

YR Brown is the only show in town

Too fruity for me mate ;)

• Advertisement

Your wheat beer is back on 4 for €5 apparently Droidy

I'm happy to stand over Chelsea being a better team than Liverpool & Cardiff being better than Palace. Yet Liverpool are a similar price at home to Cardiff next week as Chelsea were at home to Palace last week. Worth monitoring to see if Liverpool are being priced up too short again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

I have to have a small giggle at the price of mala beach in the long walk. 14-1...ill be having some of that please and a bit more. He mustn't have schooled very well over fences for him to kept over hurdles this year..14-1 ew is a steal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭Clonsuttonlad

I'm happy to stand over Chelsea being a better team than Liverpool & Cardiff being better than Palace. Yet Liverpool are a similar price at home to Cardiff next week as Chelsea were at home to Palace last week. Worth monitoring to see if Liverpool are being priced up too short again

How many goals have Chelsea's strikers scored this year? Liverpool are currently in better form than Chelsea. Palace are playing well at the moment whilst Cardiff are not playing well.
    Overall I agree but on current form I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

ste2010 wrote: »
    I have to have a small giggle at the price of mala beach in the long walk. 14-1...ill be having some of that please and a bit more. He mustn't have schooled very well over fences for him to kept over hurdles this year..14-1 ew is a steal

Is he definitely going there?

I hope so. Ill hold fire until we hear word. Can't see his price contracting that much

Unbelieveable clip of kauto star on the gallops

http://youtu.be/W6DmHGYy_xk

Your wheat beer is back on 4 for €5 apparently Droidy

Franziskaner? Which shop?

ste2010 wrote: »

Its a far better race this year than !last years.much more competitive field,really looking forward to it,my heart says rave de sivola,I love that horse,but betting with your heart is usually a short road to the poor house.

Its a far better race this year than !last years.much more competitive field,really looking forward to it,my heart says rave de sivola,I love that horse,but betting with your heart is usually a short road to the poor house.

Mala beach is an incredible horse waiting to be unveiled..3M is where he wants to be. Nothing would surprise me this weekend. If betting with your heart is the short road to the poor house I'm hoping betting with thumbs is the quick way to the rich house ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Boss asked me to come in at half seven and our building isn't even open. Clocked in so being paid to drink coffee in the other canteen

What a co ck head he is!

Franziskaner? Which shop?

Lidl or Aldi which ever it usually is. check the Bargain Alerts thread on the beer forum

Is there somewhere on the turf club site you can see a list of horses that have died? One I'm looking for isn't listed in the ratings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Is there somewhere on the turf club site you can see a list of horses that have died? One I'm looking for isn't listed in the ratings

Jesus man, it's practically Christmas. Supposed to be happy time!

lol Chelski

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

lol Chelski

Are Liverpool still in it? :D

Johner wrote: »
    Are Liverpool still in it? :D

Doesnt matter ye bollix :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

If we had a striker it would have been about 3-0. Eto'o lol.

• Advertisement

Just showered for the week. Should keep me ticking over until Stephen's night

Advertisement