Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Loving the whether and life right now, seems like everything is coming into place for me, but then again it's about time ;-p

Wait for it.....

2 hours later
    Some people really need a kick in the head

1 hour later
    Really need to get away for a few days before I'm brought up on a murder charge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

(sorry, saw this and had no choice but to post it here) this is taken from a well known facebook page, it turned my hair gray and i'm only 25, i give up
    Hi Waz goin dwn d road der 2day n cn dis yungala trunin dids at dis uder yungala so i wnt ovr n tryd 2 stop it n d 2 uder yungalas tuderned on me n strt trunininin digs at me. dey puled me jumper up ovr me hed and me bags round me ankals n gav me a wegey n ran off wit me jacka. i rang d garda n dey laffed dwn d fone at me. dey said it was a nu scam day youngalas r pretend scrapin so sum 1 cums ovr n trys stop it den robs der jackas n sel dem. wil ye warn all ur liseners dat dis scam is goin on n if ye c youngalas trunin digs mind ur eoin coz d garda do nutin coz der always etin donuts d fat pig rats rats ou slasher103

My eyes are bleeding. Does anyone have an Enigma machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Theses are all from the same guy.

"so i decieded today i will give up swearing but tbh i said f**k twice today it reli hard lik but i aint givin upp"

"okay old peeps can be so rude lik rushin and pushin there no need lik ur gettin on a BUS to DUNDALK lol it aint that excieting... i dnt mind letting them on before me but cum on lik yas shud have sum manners by now !! RESPECT"

"If girls dident drink you still.be a virgin haha"

"Why is peeps sayin fb shuttin dwn on the 15th wdf lik better get on to bebo pimp my skin get a boppin flash box and fine ass other.half hahah"

kc66 wrote: »
    Theses are all from the same guy.

"so i decieded today i will give up swearing but tbh i said f**k twice today it reli hard lik but i aint givin upp"

"okay old peeps can be so rude lik rushin and pushin there no need lik ur gettin on a BUS to DUNDALK lol it aint that excieting... i dnt mind letting them on before me but cum on lik yas shud have sum manners by now !! RESPECT"

"If girls dident drink you still.be a virgin haha"

"Why is peeps sayin fb shuttin dwn on the 15th wdf lik better get on to bebo pimp my skin get a boppin flash box and fine ass other.half hahah"

WDF

txt spk within txt spk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

TheChevron wrote: »
    WDF

txt spk within txt spk

We have to go deeper..........into his head........with a drill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

"fukd me ankle up agen.. sum fukn look i have..."

A man in his 20s

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"fukd me ankle up agen.. sum fukn look i have..."

A man in his 20s

sum fukn language he has...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭batistuta9

kc66 wrote: »

this is true though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Why do people insist on text speak? There is no character limit on Facebook! It would probably take longer to type like that on a keyboard, and with autocorrect on phones there really isnt any excuse, you'd have to overwrite the majority of the autocorrect to post like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Why do people insist on text speak? There is no character limit on Facebook! It would probably take longer to type like that on a keyboard, and with autocorrect on phones there really isnt any excuse, you'd have to overwrite the majority of the autocorrect to post like that.

It's embedded into them at this stage. Plus it's also the old "it's cool to be dumb" attitude, a myth perpetuated by dumb people who needed to come up with a good excuse for failing Foundation Level English. Only losers know big words or how to spell properly. Look at them...with their books, and education, and good jobs. Tinking der bettr dan me. Dnt dey kno da guvament givs ou free muny neway?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

TheChevron wrote: »
    Wait for it.....

2 hours later

1 hour later

E S from sandyford?

E S from sandyford?

Haha, no sorry. There must be a good few of these mentally unstable types around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

"People have nutin better ta do than to spread rumours.. I make one mistake nd suddenly i get told im doen all sorts of ****! I cant even walk to the shop witou sum1 spreadin it... Its like a game of chinease whispers, starts off with one story nd ends with a different story.. Nd just bcuz im from moyross/ limerick, it dnt mean tha im a hardy yungwan nd im a dealer :/ moyross was my home nd soon will be... dnt judge me from where im from nd grow up nd deal wit yer own problems!!!!!"

Good lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

"People have nutin better ta do than to spread rumours.. I make one mistake nd suddenly i get told im doen all sorts of ****! I cant even walk to the shop witou sum1 spreadin it... Its like a game of chinease whispers, starts off with one story nd ends with a different story.. Nd just bcuz im from moyross/ limerick, it dnt mean tha im a hardy yungwan nd im a dealer :/ moyross was my home nd soon will be... dnt judge me from where im from nd grow up nd deal wit yer own problems!!!!!"

Good lord.

For some reason it reminds me of this joke:

Luigi and his cousin Mario were standing on the hills of Italy overlooking the sea.

Luigi says to Mario, “Do you see the docks on the edge of the sea? I Luigi built all of those wonderful docks.
    Do they call me Luigi the dock builder? No.

Do you see all of the beautiful ships on the water? I Luigi built those ships.
    Do they call me Luigi the ship builder? No!

Do you see all of the beautiful mansions on the hill? I Luigi built all of those beautiful mansions!
    Do they call me Luigi the mansion builder? NO!

But, you fúcka one goat…”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Good lord.
    Possibly more that he struts around with tracksuit bottoms tucked into his socks and talks in that godawful made-up accent a lot of them put on.
    The accent that The Rubberbandits make fun of that is. Never heard someone over 35 speak like that. It appears to be manufactured among silly youths to try to sound dangerous.
    If you don't want to encounter preconceptions about you because of where you're from, just don't shove where you're from down people's throats. Plenty of people from Moy Ross and Southill and the like get on just fine. You just don't notice them so quickly, because you wouldn't know where they were from unless it came up in conversation.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

This just showed up on my timeline:

XXXX shared Mama's Kinky Corner Uncensored's photo.

:eek::eek:

Her profile picture is one of her kids :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Life isn't short, it's actually pretty ****ing long. YOLO's gay. Skinny girls, you are NOT FAT. Every 'Decent Guy' you girls are looking for is probably in your friendzone. Guys, if you sleep around, you will end up with a slut. No, Lil Wayne, Drake and Wiz Khalifa are not ****ing philosophers, that's a quote on a stupid picture. Anyone who thinks they're cool wen dey tok lyk dis is actually stupid. #SWAG is not cool, it's shows how ****ed up our generation is. Guys have some respect, at the end of the day, drunk or sober, girls are still humans. Girls, if you put pictures like that on your Facebook, you WILL attract creepy ass holes, it's your own damn fault. You do drugs? COOL, so do 90% of the teenagers in today's generation, so stop telling everyone how awesome you are because you got sooooooooo high last night and can't even remember what you did, honestly, no one cares but you. If everyone would just stop and realize you're acting like complete morons or an imaginary bunch of 'Reality' T.V. stars, maybe, JUST MAYBE, we wouldn't be such a ****ed up generation."

hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"Exam's are near by while books on standby"

I have an exam at 9:30 so this one made me smile :)

Tetra wrote: »
    "Life isn't short, it's actually pretty ****ing long. YOLO's gay. Skinny girls, you are NOT FAT. Every 'Decent Guy' you girls are looking for is probably in your friendzone. Guys, if you sleep around, you will end up with a slut. No, Lil Wayne, Drake and Wiz Khalifa are not ****ing philosophers, that's a quote on a stupid picture. Anyone who thinks they're cool wen dey tok lyk dis is actually stupid. #SWAG is not cool, it's shows how ****ed up our generation is. Guys have some respect, at the end of the day, drunk or sober, girls are still humans. Girls, if you put pictures like that on your Facebook, you WILL attract creepy ass holes, it's your own damn fault. You do drugs? COOL, so do 90% of the teenagers in today's generation, so stop telling everyone how awesome you are because you got sooooooooo high last night and can't even remember what you did, honestly, no one cares but you. If everyone would just stop and realize you're acting like complete morons or an imaginary bunch of 'Reality' T.V. stars, maybe, JUST MAYBE, we wouldn't be such a ****ed up generation."

hehehe

And in ten years time he'll be posting up 'You're a child of the Noughties if you did this…' memes, getting misty-eyed listening to Drake and commenting about how great his generation was and how much more common sense they had in comparison to the one coming through at that moment.

It's the ciiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiifffffffeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

"Can't wait to get away from this town for a few weeks,no talent whatsoever"

A chubby girl going on holiday,take a good long hard look in the mirror love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Tetra wrote: »

hehehe

These messages are typically pretty easy to figure out what they're really talking about:

He just got put in the friend zone by a girl who posts slutty pics of herself online and is sitting there, watching that little panel on the side, as she likes stupid pictures of Drake and Wiz Khalifa posted by these idiot guys who look and act like Gaz out of Geordie Shore. So yer man here wanted to put up something deep and meaningful to see if she'd like his status.

When it comes to teenagers...it always, always comes back to them trying to get the ride. Seems like a smart enough kid, though, just needs to get to college and he'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Festy wrote: »
    "Can't wait to get away from this town for a few weeks,no talent whatsoever"

A chubby girl going on holiday,take a good long hard look in the mirror love.

just because she's "a chubby girl" doesn't take away from the fact that you and all rest of the lads in that town are ugly as fcuk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

mackeire wrote: »
    just because she's "a chubby girl" doesn't take away from the fact that you and all rest of the lads in that town are ugly as fcuk!!

A girl who is 17 stone plus has no right to complain about the lack of talent in a town,so relax chubby ;)

Edit - nothing against women who have a bit of weight but this one is dog ruff that's why I find it hilarious that she complains about the lack of talent,ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Fine tools of the trade for scammers, those "share this" crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Is that a penis on her hand?

What sort of penis do you have? Or seen?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

petes wrote: »

One that fits in the palm of a woman's hand apparently :pac:

petes wrote: »

A very Buddhist one from the looks of it. What I'm seeing is the two veg at the top and the meat dangling down. Kind of. But seriously, what the fook is it?

Imagine if your penis was in your hand. You'd never get any work done…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

A guy posted a picture of him and his girlfriend accompanied with, for his birthday, his girlfriend was the best gift he could ask for.

Her reply:

"ah soo sweet thank love not a good pic of me but if it flouts ur boat tats all tat matter ha ha:) ur best thing ever to me happy birthday love have a goog nit love me ans ur kids:)...xxxxx ".

Before you ask, in her 30's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement