Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,346 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Streams through that fence !
    Now pulled up. Was travelling great I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Streams through that fence !
    Now pulled up. Was travelling great I thought

broke down unfortunately

Dynamo Walt 4.05
    12-1
    Ran great last time out. Should go close here off bottom weight

Diamondsinthesky 7-1 5.15
    Another Shaw horse who will go close. Stayed on
    last time out against todays favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

hey everyone, ta for the many thanks, im currently sitting pretty here with my 100% post strike rate, lol. Seriously though we will probably all end up penniless following my nuggets of wisdom, but its nice to get one right now and then. Hope some made a few euros today to add to the Cheltenham battle fund :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,359 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Whiskey looked great until it ran into that fence. Sorry chaps.

Probably stupid, but I have 3 euro on Elleval to win the last at Meydan. Think the drop down in class bodes well for this horse who has ran well in better company than today.

Probably stupid, but I have 3 euro on Elleval to win the last at Meydan. Think the drop down in class bodes well for this horse who has ran well in better company than today.
    Watch that replay and weep.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 awwalsh

Watch that replay and weep.

Talking through my pocket, but the ride was criminal. Dobbs is usually decent, but what the hell was he thinking.

the only question is by how far does Five O'Clock Tea win the 4:25 at Leopardstown.
    Not your fault, but that horse was given a woeful ride. Makes me wonder will we see it today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement