Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Banned by trigger

Options
  • 02-12-2020 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭

Banned 2 weeks for calling Fred and idiot in the United game? He was an idiot should have been sent off. 2 week ban by Trigger! Bizarre! Absolutely bizarre, I want to appeal thanks.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM?

I've pm'd him but he still hasn't responded.

I suppose he thinks a two week ban for calling someone an idiot for throwing a headbutt in a football match is warranted so not sure what can be resolved.

Completely OTT if you ask me.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Actually looking at it now he banned me first and then issued a warning!!

Anyone he's ruined me night. Thanks tigger.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Given the match is not even over yet you are being unreasonable in expecting a reply already

I would add you picked up a yellow - the 2 week ban is under the forum totting up process. Hence it's the yellow you are challenging. If it gets overturned the ban will be lifted

Not sure how long it takes to write a replay?

This place is like baby infants. Surely calling someone an idiot for doing something idiotic is warranted?

Not too fussed either way as I don't be in the soccer much but this is just wasting my time and his.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

If you read the instructions at the head of the forum you will see you should "give it at least a day"

Anyway he replied. Some mobo jumbo about a totting up process. How many cards do I need for a two week ban?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Am I wasting my time here?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Am I wasting my time here?

You hadn't made it clear whether you have appealed to the mod via pm properly yet. Last time you were posting you still seemed to be in the process of doing so.

I take it you have exhausted that line of appeal at this point?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You hadn't made it clear whether you have appealed to the mod via pm properly yet. Last time you were posting you still seemed to be in the process of doing so.

I take it you have exhausted that line of appeal at this point?

Yeah he responded about totting up process. See two posts up. Thanks.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Everyone posting in the Soccer Forum should understand the totting up process. Reading the charter is a condition of access

You picked up a yellow. Are you disputing that yellow? If so have you tried to get it resolved with the mod? It's not simply a case of PM'ing the mod. It's a case of making a genuine attempt to get the card overturned. If you accept your post deserved a yellow under the forum Charter there is nothing to appeal. If you believe your post did not breach the charter that is something you should discuss with the mod and if unable to reach agreement you can then start a thread here

Hi yes I've tried. This isn't much of a dispute resolution forum! Anyway I'm happy enough to leave it be but just to say those 2 yellow cards were scandalous, almost as bad as those 2 in the PSG match.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Hi yes I've tried. This isn't much of a dispute resolution forum! Anyway I'm happy enough to leave it be but just to say those 2 yellow cards were scandalous, almost as bad as those 2 in the PSG match.

This is a place to contest your yellow. Please do not use it as a forum to make wider complaints. There is an annual Soccer Feedback thread where you can raise any concerns and make suggestions over the forum rules/charter

Are you withdrawing your appeal against the yellow?

OP, please confirm whether you wish to continue with this appeal

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement