Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titans - DC Universe [Streaming]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Well.. they sure felt like they shifted gear anyway! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I’m half way through season 3 and a bit confused by the “secret identity” element.

They have it clear that Dick being Nightwing is a secret yet he is in and out of police headquarters, at crime scenes with Starfire (who has been all over the news, assaults prison guards and the police catch up to him in the woods no one questions that Nightwing was there but not the rogue “police consultant”.

I do like that they are using the secret identity part of superheroes (unlike Marvel and the Arrowverse where everyone knows everything) but I wish they leaned into the difficulty of having two identities and the difficulty of gathering evidence and clues while not giving yourself away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I like the show but the last few episodes of season three had some stupid continuity errors regarding clothes.

Donna dies wearing her Wonder Girl outfit but in the “afterlife” she is wearing civilian clothes which she still wears when she comes back to life.

Gar changes into a bat but is wearing jeans when he turns back?

And Nightwing is in his outfit going into the Lazurus Pit, but is wearing regular clothes in there and when he emerges and they are bone dry minutes later.

And the police all join with Scarecrow for no reason at all?

Advertisement