Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thundercat

Options
  • 17-09-2015 2:37pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else a fan? I've just really recently started listening to his music. I've heard alot of bits and pieces from him working with Hip Hop producers but now I'm getting hooked on his music.
    Even the 7 year old is asking me to put him on in the mornings at the breakfast table.

This is a favorite, video is awesome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,907 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Playing Sugar Club in November, nearly sold out though!

Be wide: live he's very 'out there', will play about 30 seconds of something 'nice' then off they go!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Seen he was playing alright but not sure if i'm around for it.
    Would love to check him out live.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dabog

Would like to see him live. Some of his stuff I'm not that into, but the songs I like, I really like.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Seen he was playing alright but not sure if i'm around for it.
    Would love to check him out live.

They added a second date on the Monday now if that's any good to you

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fingers crossed I'll be in country.

• Advertisement

Just found that he has formed a super-group with Shabazz Palaces & Flying Lotus called WOKE.

First song features George Clinton.
    https://soundcloud.com/adultswimsingles/woke

Pretty good, perhaps a bit too noisy on Clinton Verse but transitions lovely towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jefferytibbs

Been a fan for quite a while! :)

Anyone go to the Sugar Club gigs? Any good?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I got to see him in Chicago last year. Very cool show.

Advertisement