Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No Mauro on this week's NXT.. He's (at this time) a question mark for next week's show as well.

https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/27/mauro-ranallo-will-not-be-calling-nxt-on-wednesday-night/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

So Graves made the tweets to stir up tension for the inter-brand war. I was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sirmanga wrote: »
    So Graves made the tweets to stir up tension for the inter-brand war. I was right.

Well it was a pretty ****ty/under-handed way to stir up some inter-brand tension. Surely he could've used his brain, or gone to creative to think of another way to stir the pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

sirmanga wrote: »

According to Ryan Satin. WWE employee Ryan Satin.

If you're believing his official line I have a bridge to sell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

havent seen the show yet but i could watch this all day

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1199864879454179328?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm fairly certain if you google the term "Yeet" (as in, "he yeeted him!"), that video will now show up on the wiki page.

Cause I've never seen a better video of one man absolutely yeeting another :P

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

Lord TSC wrote:
    I'm fairly certain if you google the term "Yeet" (as in, "he yeeted him!"), that video will now show up on the wiki page.

Cause I've never seen a better video of one man absolutely yeeting another :P

It was gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I miss a good Monty Brown pounce. Keith Lee does a good job of his. Looked like he may have even sent Cole further than planned.

Speaking of Keith, was thinking Bobby landed bad after Keith threw him. But goes to show how good they are at their jobs that even changing partners mid match, it looks like it was the plan all along.

I thought the Finn/Ciampa match was a Number 1 contender match.
    I'm liking Finn's overhead kick outta nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Man I miss Monty Brown he was so good such a pity had to retire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Ace Romero's pounce to Nicomenti sending him flying over the top rope was better than Lee's. Good effort from the big man, though do think it's a bit weird they booked him to lose so soon after his good SS weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Man I miss Monty Brown he was so good such a pity had to retire.

What was the story floated about for this?

Should of winning the TNA title, before he jumped ship. Loved him in TNA and was indifferent to Cor Von in WWECW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Sirsok wrote: »
    What was the story floated about for this?

Should of winning the TNA title, before he jumped ship. Loved him in TNA and was indifferent to Cor Von in WWECW

His sister died and he took custody of her kids or something like that.

Dunno if it was planned but this is now one of my favourite camera shots in NXT

finn-balor-keith-lee.gif

In a really random and strange decision, The Outliers (Riddick Moss and Dorian Mak (FKA Dan Matha)) just appeared on NXT UK
    losing
    against The Wild Hunt.
    No Robbie E though.

Watch garza/lio rush absolutely phenomenal match

AEW 778K

NXT 778K

A Draw.

The over 50's are really keeping NXT in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

AEW 778K

NXT 778K

A Draw.

The over 50's are really keeping NXT in this.

Wrong!! They pulled the same rating in the 18-34 categorie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Another fine show.

Loved the opener. What a great match, Garza and Rush had an absolute stormer. It was just perfect in length, both men worked their asses off and the finish was a welcome surprise. Rush has been a fine champion and I didnt think theyd move the strap off Rush so soon. That said he looked strong in defeat and Garza was sensational.

Mendoza and Grimes was too short and I would have liked Grimes to go over here. I also felt the timing of the finish was off.

Kai and Yim was fine, nothing special, nothing awful.

While I liked Breezango vs The Singhs, I was expecting more comedy in this segment considering the acts involved. Dango is an arrested development hot cop in doctor form.

Nice to see The Kiwi Buzzsaw go over as Ive no time for the forgotten sons who do nothing for me.

Belair looked well in her match and I felt this was a fine display by both women

The main event was an interesting match, loved the finish all men looked strong and Im surprised they went with Balor here considering hes heel but looking forward to next weeks bouts. But holding off on both Ciampa and Lee makes sense as they should be PPV bouts.

Just saw they had a send off for their ref Jessika as she makes, as Ciampa puts it, the lateral move to Smackdown

She actually reminds me of Stephanie in that video at times

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just saw they had a send off for their ref Jessika as she makes, as Ciampa puts it, the lateral move to Smackdown

She actually reminds me of Stephanie in that video at times

she reminds me of beth a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,752 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wished they kept Finn as a heel longer

He’s still a heel

Really looking forward to tonight’s show

• Registered Users Posts: 37,752 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder will Gargano cost finn

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

Baszler must be headed to Raw or SmackDown.

McGuinness preaching from the table of Jordan Peterson during commentary and Mauro having to tell viewers to Google him.

McGuinness preaching from the table of Jordan Peterson during commentary and Mauro having to tell viewers to Google him.

that was very odd

another great week and every week there just moving beyond AEW for me since full gear

Nah I didn't find it entertaining at all compared to AEW and if the WWE is now going to be preaching Jordan Peterson I'm done completely with it I don't watch wrestling for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Nah I didn't find it entertaining at all compared to AEW and if the WWE is now going to be preaching Jordan Peterson I'm done completely with it I don't watch wrestling for that.

I'd put that down more to Nigel just being a bit odd than some new company mandate. Made me laugh because I just never would have predicted it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Just saw Takeover Portland is in Feb and tickets are out tomorrow. I'll be living up the road in Seattle by then so very very tempted to spring for some!

• Advertisement

cian68 wrote: »
    I'd put that down more to Nigel just being a bit odd than some new company mandate. Made me laugh because I just never would have predicted it

Nigel is known as bit of an oddball l think

if we are to stop watching wrestling for what the wrestlers,commentators believe in or say wed all stop watching wrestling completely

like its a constant thing yes need to go not a one off comment

Advertisement