Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Linking to articles in newspapers/journals

• 08-09-2005 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

If you want to discuss a science article from a newspaper or journal, please link to the page rather than quoting the whole thing on here or quote the first paragraph and link the rest!

simu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

please delete for me after reading, but I'm looking for reliable links to scientific articles online. Though I don't want to join specific journals to get em, can you help me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Smilin'Eyes

karen3212 wrote: »
    please delete for me after reading, but I'm looking for reliable links to scientific articles online. Though I don't want to join specific journals to get em, can you help me?

Hiya,

depends on what info you're looking for, www.biotechnologyireland.com is a great site for some industry info and the panel on the right hand side of the page usually gives some good links to different articles. not sure if its journals that your looking for though?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Fluffybums

Karen3212

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

You can see abstracts and the odd paper will be available for free. Most papers require payment/subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Belfast

Earth's Largest
    Free Full-Text
    Science Archives
    http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/largest.dtl

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sensay

I agree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AlexMiller

What about top science online journals? What journals could you recommend?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 1,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

AlexMiller wrote: »
    What about top science online journals? What journals could you recommend?
    MOD: Old thread, but OK.

Science journals are by discipline. Each discipline ranks journals. By what discipline do you ask?

Advertisement