Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M&S gift sets 50% off.

• 14-12-2018 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭

I was in Marks and Spencer earlier tonight and all the gift sets were 50% off.
    There was also 30% off some novelty gifts and Christmas decorations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ameliaharry654

Thanks to damien for sharing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Nothing at all showing on the site for me, must already be sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

There was loads in the store on Sunday evening! might be worth popping in if you're near

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Moving2017 wrote: »
    There was loads in the store on Sunday evening! might be worth popping in if you're near

I'm not near but sure I'm off work tomorrow so I can make an aul trip out, presents are all done but I can always buy myself presents now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Damn! I was on the site this morning to order more and the offer was live, came back there and the offers and page is gone. Not much left in-store in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was also about to reply very little left in the Cork store!

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭glaswegian

Hi,seeing as this is an M&S thread,does anybody know if I can buy a gift voucher on line from marks or do I have to buy one across the counter?
    Thanks and apologies for hi jacking your thread.

glaswegian wrote: »
    Hi,seeing as this is an M&S thread,does anybody know if I can buy a gift voucher on line from marks or do I have to buy one across the counter?

I'd say No but you can always give the person a one4all if Marks and Spencer wasn't near.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Buying a voucher for use in a single chain with the current economic outlook on the high street is insane.

• Advertisement

I'd say No but you can always give the person a one4all if Marks and Spencer wasn't near.

Thanks,can these be used in the north?

Sorry I have no idea.

Buying a voucher for use in a single chain with the current economic outlook on the high street is insane.

It’s only a voucher I want to buy not shares,I somehow don’t think m&s will lmplode between now and Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

The Euro one can't but they used to do a Sterling one also...

Advertisement