Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone heard on BEE network?

Options
  • 08-01-2021 5:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

It’s an app you can download on android or iOS where you can “mine” a coin called Bee. You mine for 24 hours and then you have to start it up again. So basically open the app once a day.

Been using it for a couple of weeks and I have 700 coins. Not sure if it’ll take off but hopefully it will.

Anyway if you want to sign up you need a reference so you can use mine: colinoneill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Spanishpoint

Is Bee a coin or a token?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Is Bee a coin or a token?

Heard of it but don't know anyone doing it so can't find a referral token to join

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Heard of it but don't know anyone doing it so can't find a referral token to join

Wouldn't get my hopes up with these gimmick coins
    can use referral Kitaz

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

KilOit wrote: »
    Wouldn't get my hopes up with these gimmick coins
    can use referral Kitaz

Ah yeah many of them about but I'm running loads of these coins on android emators on raspberry pi setups, it's all a bit of fun, nothing too serious and tbh I never expected to make anything from them. Its more a learning experience so I get a deeper understanding of the raspberry pi itself

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Livemuse11

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

I have only joined this morning. Referral if needed is Livemuse11.
    Good to get a start on these when they are early to learn for future crypto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭False Prophet

I'm avoiding.
    Have a look at the pi and bee network scam part 1 and 2 on reddit

I'm avoiding.
    Have a look at the pi and bee network scam part 1 and 2 on reddit

All of these are possible scams, but tbh I never invest too much time or energy in them. Like I said earlier I use them as a learning process which will benefit me in my career and also for personal learning as I'm curious about these things.

Advertisement