Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Call Takers and Incident Creation Representatives in An Garda Siochana

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Tio07

Can I get the the booklet too please.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do hope that the other poster can help, I've no way to send on, sorry. Best of luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Itainire

Guys I am sending the booklet to whoever requests it :) just send me a private message.. one day when one of yall will have a spot in there, remember of me and put a good word thanks haha :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

Itainire wrote: »
    Guys I am sending the booklet to whoever requests it :) just send me a private message.. one day when one of yall will have a spot in there, remember of me and put a good word thanks haha :D:D

What’s the big deal with the booklet or have I missed something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

What’s the big deal with the booklet or have I missed something

It just gives info on the campaign is all..

• Advertisement

Toashty91 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've also applied for Dublin ...........

I have applied for Dublin also! :p

job seeker wrote: »
    I have applied for Dublin also! :p

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Capricorn19

Has anyone here applied for Cork??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 flaco19

I have applied for Cork as well

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shau_98

Waterford here!
    I wonder if many are applying for this position

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Galway here!

Just finished the tests! Completely different from last year! It's hard to know what to make of them.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

Just finished the tests! Completely different from last year! It's hard to know what to make of them.. :D

How was it last year?

Big_Baner wrote: »
    How was it last year?

Last year it was grand. So, last year there was a test where you had to listen to a call and type in the necessary information! Similar to what the role would be I assume..

Last year it was grand. So, last year there was a test where you had to listen to a call and type in the necessary information! Similar to what the role would be I assume..
    That's what I was expecting for it but was surprised it was this. A friend of mine did one for the ESB electrician and she said the first one sounds exactly like what they did

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Forthebuzz

Wonder will that be part of stage 2? I don't think we have received any info on that in the original booklet

Forthebuzz wrote: »
    Wonder will that be part of stage 2? I don't think we have received any info on that in the original booklet

I'd say they need to include it somewhere but you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mrmanor

Results are out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Stage 2 is supervised tests ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kazzie07

Hope everyone got on well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 943

Onto stage 2! Does anyone know when they expect to hire by?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just got the message, stage two here we come..

Just got the message, stage two here we come..

Can’t wait for stage two

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jamie13

Stage 2 is also online assessment?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

Congrats to everyone who passed! Had a rough week overall so it was nice to receive some good news for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Barmanhu

Congrats on all that progress to stage 2. Does anyone, who may have gone through the process, know what's next. Got to interview stage for a previous application and remember stage 2 was a supervised test in PAS in Dublin. If it is, is there a way to prep? With pandemic raging Im guessing this wont happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Itainire

I do try to be kind and help where possible.. but lads we all have the same informations.

According to the message we got today, they will send more info about stage 2 in the coming weeks. That's it! As simple as that, we just got to be patient and follow what we are being told :) no need to stress and panic.
    This is obviously an unique year so what has been done in the past might not even be relevant at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Account2021

Passed also. (Dublin).

Was expecting there to be an OOM in the email based on the information booklet.

I wonder if they have changed this now perhaps and we will all be invited at the same time for Stage 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mrscoco30

Hi all would anyone have the information booklet to send to me please? I can't seem to find it. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Second that! In between laptops atm, TIA!

Advertisement