Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jason Mamoa, Adam Levine, Orlando Bloom....to name but a few

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I never understood peoples attraction to Leonardo DiCaprio or Nicolas Cage.

Not my types... at all.

Ive never heard many people say nicholas cage was hot and leo's looks are appreciated more from back in his youth than today, today hes more famous for acting than his looks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Never saw the fuss about Jennifer Lopez.

I fine she has very similar features the The Rock.

She did a skit with fallon about tight pants, and all i could see in her face was The Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Nadia Forde.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Cara Delevingne
    Emma Watson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Helena Bonham Carter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,654 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Scarlett Johansen - I’m normally attracted to a heart shaped face, but hers is all off, like it’s bloated.

Something else I’ve noticed recently is the number of women in film and tv with what could only be described as very masculine, strong jawlines. It’s really off-putting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

The Cloonster, to be honest. He’s good-looking but has never got my nether regions tingly. He does have star quality though. I’m rewatching ER currently and I’m at the part where his obvious replacement, Goran Višnjić, shows up. And it’s at that point that you realise that Clooney has that film star thing. Višnjić, handsome and all as he is, just doesn’t have it.
    mikemac2 wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie

Seems as mad as a bag of spiders on yokes.

David Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭14dMoney

Mary Robinson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Ronaldo, Robert Pattinson, Adam Levine and David Beckham would be a few that absolutely don't do it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Kate Moss. Looks haggard and washed-up and I’ve bigger tits myself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

As I was about 14 when she came onto the scene I like many others I reckon spent a bit of time enjoying my time looking at Britney Spears. Looking now she really isn't anything at all special....... still would mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Ryan Reynolds - his eyes are kinda beady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

leahyl wrote: »
    Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jason Mamoa, Adam Levine, Orlando Bloom....to name but a few

Adam Levine is indeed a mystery. He is so nondescript. He is the arch example of fame making a guy better-looking, in my opinion. There was a couple of lads in my year in school who looked just like him and they weren’t babe magnets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling and Reynolds.

Albert?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Rihana.

Her forehead....

ffb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Oh and to add Tom Cruise - once you realise his front tooth is directly in the centre of his face (google it) you will be weirdly squeamish about him forever more...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Adam Levine is indeed a mystery. He is so nondescript. He is the arch example of fame making a guy better-looking, in my opinion. There was a couple of lads in my year in school who looked just like him and they weren’t babe magnets.

I just don't get it - you have girls falling over him, nothing remotely interesting about him, just that he's the lead singer with a band and has a really annoying voice btw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

norabattie wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie also , but that's from a woman's perspective

It can be a no from a man's perspective too.
    Big square masculine lower jaw, bug eyes the look kind of dead, an overly high bulbous forehead. Oversize fishlips, and not much given to smiling in photos.
    The U.S. entertainment media just needed a Hollywood starlet du jour to focus on in the 2000s and chose her due to her well-known dad and romantic connection with a well-known actor. Playing a video game character in an age where every kid was playing such games also boosted her profile. She was lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Be right back

wawaman wrote: »
    Albert?

Sorry, Ryan Reynolds!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

There was a woman on love island last year who received a lot of attention from both mainstream and social media. She was quite good looking (as most love island women tend to be) but I found it strange how she was described as "astonishing" and a "bombshell" in an almost formal context, as though it was just an objective fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie

Came in to say this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Be right back

Chris Pratt is another one that comes to mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Brad Pitt and the young lads you see in boy bands.

Megan Fox, remember when she was considered the sexiest woman alive? I always thought she looked better before all the surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Chris Pratt is another one that comes to mind!!

He looked better when he was carrying the extra weight imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Emma Watson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

eviltwin wrote: »
    Brad Pitt and the young lads you see in boy bands.

Megan Fox, remember when she was considered the sexiest woman alive? I always thought she looked better before all the surgery.

Came here to say Megan Fox.
    Also Channing Tatum, mind you he was voted Sexiest Man alive a few years ago.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd ride them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

The plastic generation. The amount who were savage looking before and ruined themselves is sad.

Advertisement