Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graham Norton

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I had to rewind that, to hear that again! He didn't realise what he'd said & apologized straight away, but Josh reminded him about it half a dozen times after that anyway.

I didn't realise that Elizabeth was younger of the two twins & way taller than them in the pic shown of the 3 :eek:

Josh is a funny lad in his own self abusing kind of way. I was very surprised to find out he was the author of the Dora stuff. Fair play.

She's a lot healthier looking than her twin sisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

..about 14 years ago her sister was my celebrity crush (Ashley, not Mary Kate)
    Are they not identical twins? :pac:

Widdicombe is great.. excellent on The Last Leg, and his XFM show / podcasts are always worth a listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ice Storm wrote: »
    Was Mark Ruffalo not on recently, where he did the unicycle thing? It seems to be the same guests over and over!

Did you not hear Grahams quip to Ruffalo when they all came out at the beginning? He said "I see you more than my family!" :P

And that 12 year old gag was hilarious. You could see Ruffalo's face change almost immediately after he said it into a kind of "Oh man, what did I just say?" kind of mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Basq wrote: »
    Are they not identical twins? :pac:

Basq, I'm disappointed, mate. Are you saying we should judge people on appearance alone? They may have been identical, but Ashley always had a better personality than Mary Kate, and in my opinion was a better actress too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

I didn't realise that Elizabeth was younger of the two twins & way taller than them in the pic shown of the 3 :eek:

Yea I forgot she was the youngest as well. I remembered then that Olsen Twins where in fact born the same year as myself, although Elizabeth dose have a slight more mature look about her compared to here sisters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

The Olsen twins are apparently not identical but fraternal twins!

Which is more believable when you see how alike they are to Elizabeth too.

I actually really like Mark Ruffalo. It's recurring guests like Amanda Holden that I could do without tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ice Storm wrote: »
    The Olsen twins are apparently not identical but fraternal twins!

Which is more believable when you see how alike they are to Elizabeth too.

I actually really like Mark Ruffalo. It's recurring guests like Amanda Holden that I could do without tbh.

They are identical :p

Was Renner drunk or high?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Basq, I'm disappointed, mate. Are you saying we should judge people on appearance alone? They may have been identical, but Ashley always had a better personality than Mary Kate, and in my opinion was a better actress too. ;)

Same here, there were identical twins at my NS, not many could tell them apart, but one had a nicer voice & smile, hence i called them Strawberry & Raspberry (not to their face) as their initials had S & R :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

(Ashley, not Mary Kate)
    This got an embarrassing chuckle out of me in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Matt le Blanc on again tonight. Seems to be pretty repetitive viewing these days.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    Matt le Blanc on again tonight. Seems to be pretty repetitive viewing these days.

Who else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who else?

Jon snow

yknjsthumbnail.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Who else?

The Bastard of Winterfell

Graham Norton presents his talk show. Among the guests on the sofa: comedienne Miranda Hart, moving from sitcom star to Hollywood actress in the action comedy Spy; actor and writer Rupert Everett, starring in new film A Royal Night Out; and music from this year's UK Eurovision hopeful, Electro Velvet.

Ugh, next weeks, whatever about bringing back big names, I don't mind that, they're promoting something big, will have a story but not funny, sh1t comedians, ugh.

threein99 wrote: »
    The Bastard of Winterfell

you know nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Did Matt not tell that story already on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Definitely heard the story about the girl in the car before on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Rebel Wilson is gas. Best female guest he's ever had!

Wasn't she on recently too for Night at the Museum 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Wasn't she on recently too for Night at the Museum 3

She was, but tonight she really stole the show. I thought matt le blanc was well impressed with her ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Could not disagree more!

Can't put my finger on why, and I've never seen her in/on anything other than Graham's red couch, but I find her intensely irritating. And boring.

Matt Le Blanc sounded like he was on a serious session the night (or possibly the week) before the recording.

The other fella hardly got a word in edgeways.

One of the poorer shows IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Won't be tuning in for next week's show, fairly boring line up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Been a poor series so far this time, lots of rehashed guests that are not that famous. Miranda hart on again next week is a prime example.

George Clooney and Snoop Dogg are lined up for next week or week after

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Up close Everett looks fine but from a distance looks like hes had work done. Weird. Poor show again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Electro Velvet are tragic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

efb wrote: »
    Electro Velvet are tragic

minus chemistry. If the fella ain't gay i'm Santa and they just stood there looking at each other. Awful. I can see what they are trying to do but its not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I enjoyed this episode but then I really like Miranda and Greg!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I really like Miranda!

Ya wha!?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ya wha!?:eek:

I really like Miranda!

What's to be surprised about?

Advertisement