Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Scientists and Researchers

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What's the paper on?

"Undergraduate student perceptions of using the Raspberry Pi to learn computer architecture"

Working title.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I was browsing the website of the university I attend for the contact details of a staff member. I stumbled across my own name listed under researchers.

So I guess that makes me officially a researcher. :)

I'm currently at the data gathering stage of a paper I am writing. Exciting stuff.
    Welcome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GillanLab

RA in Neuroscience lab. I like the idea of this new forum :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

GillanLab wrote: »
    RA in Neuroscience lab. I like the idea of this new forum :D

Welcome along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Indigenous Court

All the honor to Yuri Bandazhevskis work for victims of Chernobyl radiation spread, we met in Geneva for conference 2012, new projects on the way. Please help me Ditta Rietuma from ifrrr dot org to get in touch with Yuri Bandazhevski, the board member, who has fled to Ireland early summer. Se Pr Bandazhevski on YT RadioactiveBSR channel Contact Ditta Rietuma via info at bsrrw.org

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What “new projects on the way?” Sounds interesting.

Advertisement