Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eagles- 3arena Sat 6th July 2019

• 29-09-2018 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭✭

EAGLES-DUBLIN-791x1024.jpg

should be a good one, 3 pre sale weds 3rd Oct 9am, public sale Fri 5th Oct 9am

Expect the majority of good tickets to be over €150 :(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Have a presale code if anyone wants it for Wednesday. Another gig I'm priced out of. Ticket prices have gone pretty outrageous at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Saw them there last time round.
    Awesome.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Not the same without Glenn.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

would love to be there . cant buy now though . close to 300 for 2 tickets . hopefully 2fm will have a few competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Who's the young lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

As someone said before won't be the same without Glenn Frey. Still might go as I never seen them live.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Have a presale code if anyone wants it for Wednesday. Another gig I'm priced out of. Ticket prices have gone pretty outrageous at this stage.

PM me whenever ya can :)

See Rod Stewart is playing too in Pairc Ui Chaoimh. That's another lot out of the pocket too if I decide to see him lol

• Registered Users Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

few clips from recent shows. Deacon Frey has stepped into his late dads shoes and Vince Gill is also not singing part of the band. Not looking forward to the cost but going to try and get the cheaper tickets (had cheap tickets for Fleetwood Mac in 2015 and they were quite good). Never saw the eagles before

Wasant it the eagles who up to a few years ago hated each other and would travel on the road separately ???

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sly rax

Was just looking at ticket master web site and all it says for this show is tickets from €89.50, I'm assuming thats for the nose bleed section, when will they give a clearer idea of what a decent seat will cost, or is it only when they go on pre-sale/sale that you find out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

Have a presale code if anyone wants it for Wednesday. Another gig I'm priced out of. Ticket prices have gone pretty outrageous

Is the presale code still available. I would love it if u still have it. Thanks

Do you still have the presale code. I would love it if it’s still available. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

If possible can you send me the presale code.

Also, what are the chances of a 2nd gig if / when the first sells out? I would say that its pretty high.

Sly rax wrote: »
    Was just looking at ticket master web site and all it says for this show is tickets from €89.50, I'm assuming thats for the nose bleed section, when will they give a clearer idea of what a decent seat will cost, or is it only when they go on pre-sale/sale that you find out?

We will find out more after weds 3 presale

I'm expecting only a handful of nose bleed/possibly restricted view tickets will be that price and good seats will be in the range of anything between €120- €200. I think it's an all seated gig too

Prices for concert are getting ridiculous at this stage but us fools are still buying them so they won't change

dixiefly wrote: »
    If possible can you send me the presale code.

Also, what are the chances of a 2nd gig if / when the first sells out? I would say that its pretty high.

I’m surprised that they are not playing a bigger venue. They seem to be playing stadiums in the UK. I don’t fancy my chances of getting tickets as I always seem to miss out especially with gigs in 3Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

If there are any presale codes going please keep me in mind.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Need a code too if anyone has one. Posted in the gig thread but it might not be seen.

PM me whenever ya can :)
    l

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Would love a pre-sale code too if they're going!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 macky_89

like others...if anyone else has a pre-sale code they aren't using that would be brill...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I have a presale code if anyone wants it

I have a presale code if anyone wants it

:pac:

If that's not a wind up just send it to whoever was second to ask on the thread. I sent one to the person that asked first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

TheJet wrote: »
    I’m surprised that they are not playing a bigger venue. They seem to be playing stadiums in the UK. I don’t fancy my chances of getting tickets as I always seem to miss out especially with gigs in 3Arena

Theyre only playong wembley, all the other uk venues are 3arena size arenas

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

leakyboots wrote: »
    Would love a pre-sale code too if they're going!

Did you get a code? I’ve one here and I think you asked next?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jordo333

Would love a pre sale code if anyone could help please. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is cheapest ticket price?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is cheapest ticket price?

Around 96 euro after fees

jordo333 wrote: »
    Would love a pre sale code if anyone could help please. Thanks!

I'll pm you. Got a spare code thanks to the lovely people on this website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Sorry but if anyone has a spare presale code,please pm,much appreciated,cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Did you get a code? I’ve one here and I think you asked next?

I was about 24 hours before that request.:(

Advertisement