Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I enjoyed those few pints earlier but not the rugby crowd.:rolleyes: I enjoyed coming home until little G got an attitude with me and Mrs G supported her. You'd swear I was a raging alcoholic who crashed in the door`demanding my dinner while they'd had none at all and then wrecking the place! I'm too soft.:rolleyes:

Seriously lads I am actually too soft. I only tried being jolly with the girl of 11 going on 20! FFS!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I enjoyed those few pints earlier but not the rugby crowd.:rolleyes: I enjoyed coming home until little G got an attitude with me and Mrs G supported her. You'd swear I was a raging alcoholic who crashed in the door`demanding my dinner while they'd had none at all and then wrecking the place! I'm too soft.:rolleyes:

Seriously lads I am actually too soft. I only tried being jolly with the girl of 11 going on 20! FFS!:D

I think its cute you called her lil g.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Bedside. Early start tomorrow, up at 6 to collect brother at 7 to go hiking in the wilds of West Kerry.
    Listening to the wind outside my window now, both looking forward to it and dreading it in equal measure. Alot of lbs put up in the last few weeks and not a hike (or anything for that matter) done in about 3 months.

Will be on here tomorrow evening looking for tea and sympathy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, having tea (never thought I'd say that)

good episode of casualty although was sad :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You'll get sympathy from me, between a heavy cold and melancholic laziness I'm in a heap but hoping to knock out a decent hike about tomorrow before work..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cushtie wrote: »
    Bedside. Early start tomorrow, up at 6 to collect brother at 7 to go hiking in the wilds of West Kerry.
    Listening to the wind outside my window now, both looking forward to it and dreading it in equal measure. Alot of lbs put up in the last few weeks and not a hike (or anything for that matter) done in about 3 months.

Will be on here tomorrow evening looking for tea and sympathy!

The barrys tea will be on standby 😛

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the hotel lobby lounge after a long day. Pretty tired - I climbed a 450 m high mountain near the resort and took in amazing views from the summit. :)

Picking up the rental car tomorrow to go see more of Fuerteventura and a little ferry trip to Lanzarote.

Very happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

The barrys tea will be on standby 😛

I be lovin’ Bewleys tea lately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Alonzo wrote: »
    I be lovin’ Bewleys tea lately.

Bewleys get a sephers thumbs up 👍!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Don't forget lyons'.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwelovecatsandkittens.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F06%2FI-dont-believe-it-570x379.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Back from the in laws. Retreated to the cot early last night, daughter got a Rubiks cube for Christmas so I tackled that, from scratch with the help of YT. Last 6 times I've done it sub 5 minutes, best 2m50.
    My brain is absolutely fizzing, Mrs S confiscated it just now:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed rotten drunk. Someone who isn’t me is in work tomorrow at 7 and is only fuming there’s only one drunk in this relationship.

Finished the bottle of wine. Considering vodka and peach shnapps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

In the lovely bed. Really enjoying the break with the wife and kids. Looking forward to another lovely day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Ghosteen wrote: »
    In the lovely bed. Really enjoying the break with the wife and kids. Looking forward to another lovely day tomorrow.

Great isn't it? The best of it is having time. No rushing onto the next thing or distractions, just deal with the now.... kids don't know who I am!! :-)

RMAOK wrote: »
    Don't forget lyons'.....

Don't you ever mention that word again 😠

😛

0lddog wrote: »
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwelovecatsandkittens.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F06%2FI-dont-believe-it-570x379.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

😃🤣

Laying in bed rotten drunk. Someone who isn’t me is in work tomorrow at 7 and is only fuming there’s only one drunk in this relationship.

Finished the bottle of wine. Considering vodka and peach shnapps.

Put the vodka down shoes and go to bed

Deskside with a ole pilsner, it's going down well 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the kebab shop getting, you'll never guess what, a kebab. Veggie of course.

Went out for a few scoops with a friend but she's not drinking and has work in the morning so it's an early home time for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

A bit of a bananas day (in a good way)
    Hitting the hay
    Night! Night!
    Codladh Sámh!

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Y’off to bed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Body thinks it's time to get up for work but alas I'm not working today, think I'll stay in bed for another bit longer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What is in an Irish Veggie Kebab? Lettuce and onions?

My last day off, but boss has kinda agreed to allow me stay home for New Years :):):)

Mutt Balcony Coffee time, Nespresso of course.

Wife has seen this little guy on an adoption site, so she is now brooding.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He's gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

On a tour to the Dead Sea and Masada. Second day in Israel, here for New Years with my best mate but making sure the tours are from both sides!!

Interesting when you read the brochures from both sides. Going to a refugee camo on Tuesday, very curious to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed was woken up an hour ago. Rude.
    Might get up and have some toast.

@PHG, download a book called The Haj by Leon Uris, it will give you a great insight into that part of the world and the mindset of both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....awake since 5.30 for ****s sake.....listening to 90's radio station on tv......the realisation of how quick time is going is coming as a bit of a shock to me lately......
    Herselfs mum took a fall so we on the road to sligo again today and I still haven't got to Cork to see my own folks

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wife has seen this little guy on an adoption site, so she is now brooding.

Oh a little beauty!!
    Take him home :)

Supposed to be visiting friends today......not sure it is happening yet.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement