Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fridge Freezer Installation costs

Options
  • 06-07-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am looking to get a Fridge Freezer, I am wondering does anyone know the cost of getting it fitted and plumbed as it needs a connection to the mains for the water and ice unit!

Thanks a million in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Melbury

Depends on how much plumbing needs to be done. Where is the existing (mains) pipework that the new pipe needs to connect to, is it the other side of the kitchen or just a foot away. And even if the mains pipe is very near, how easy/hard is it to get access to - are there other appliances in the way. So think about that and then think how long realistically will it take a plumber to do that work - a half day or a full day and I'm guessing most plumbers are at least €200 a day.

Advertisement