Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right I've been to a restaurant

• 29-06-2020 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Have been in for the most of the last three months - got an opportunity to go out and thought it was probably the safest night to do it. Was a bit strange and short but not too bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Was it busy?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mumm_ra

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Was it busy?

Busy enough for a Monday (although seems every table was a birthday probably from last 3 months) we (my wife and i) did not really get close to anybody, not that we were avoiding them but restaurant was well spaced out. Left after 90mins cos I would usually prefer to go to a pub at that stage but went home. Only strange things were - all staff wore perspex and no menus (take a picture of the menu on the door when you arrive)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Not sure what relevance any of this has to this thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,288 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Glad you got a night out but probably not the right forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement