Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

scam or legit ?

Comments

What would you think if your browser throws a virus/malware warning...?

I have my thoughts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

If you have to ask... then it’s probably a scam

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The domain is
    isoldhamindoormarketopentoday.xyz

"is oldham indoor market open today", doesn't make sense

It's a scam, not sure how you got that from reading news though

Google cannot find any bad stuff though https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=isoldhamindoormarketopentoday.xyz

seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

What would you think if your browser throws a virus/malware warning...?

I have my thoughts...

I never got a virus/malware warning that's why I asked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linnebet

Or maybe it never went away, According to my Three bill, I sent 6 texts within 18 minutes to this number at a cost of €12.18 to me. ComReg doesn't know who owns this number, according to its own website it says that Zamano PLC does but Zamano went in to liquidation in 2018. The scam has been going on for years and there's loads of info on the web about it. Check your phone bills folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linnebet

Or maybe it never went away, According to my Three bill, I sent 6 texts within 18 minutes to this number at a cost of €12.18 to me. ComReg doesn't seem to know who owns this number, according to its own website it says that Zamano PLC does but Zamano went in to liquidation in 2018. The scam has been going on for years and there's loads of info on the web about it. Check your phone bills folks.

Advertisement