Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Triangle/boomerang shaped UFO caught on video

• 09-06-2020 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

Saw this recently for the first time. The ship went passed the Space Dragon X when it was approaching to dock with the space station in space. One of the most interesting UFO videos I have seen. You can see the lights of X reflect of it, when it passing, and the unknown craft, has a shape of a triangle or bommerang.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It looks like an aeroplane!

How come this wasn't on all the main news?

I smell fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,382 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

NIMAN wrote: »

I smell fake.

Because the main news always shows UFO sightings.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Wasn't that the Dragon that got so much coverage in the media?

I think if this video wasn't a fake it would have been on the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

The camera is facing down towards earth. What you are seeing are city lights passing under Dragon as the earth spins.

But since this is CT, I'm gonna say that I think its Dennis O Brien out on his interstellar jet ski.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Pfft. Please. Obviously the triangle was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im more impressed that the video was 1m30s!

But I agree with Tzardine. A cluster of city lights below

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Looks like city lights on the Earth below. If the exact time and orientation of this camera angle was known the city could be identified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Looks like city lights on the Earth below. If the exact time and orientation of this camera angle was known the city could be identified.

That side is looking out to space. The other side is Earth, can't see it on that video. You couldn't miss the shape of the earth even if they passed over a location below at night.

It's a mystery. It better UFO video compared to others you see. A bright white dot in the sky could be anything.

That side is looking out to space. The other side is Earth, can't see it on that video. You couldn't miss the shape of the earth even if they passed over a location below at night.

It's a mystery. It better UFO video compared to others you see. A bright white dot in the sky could be anything.

The camera is pointing downwards from the ISS, so the ship is moving away from earth (with the city lights below it)

That side is looking out to space. .

What makes you think that?

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    The camera is pointing downwards from the ISS, so the ship is moving away from earth (with the city lights below it)

The earth you can't see on the video that space. Earth shines brightly, its massive. Have you ever seen a video with the earth in total darkness?

The earth you can't see on the video that space. Earth shines brightly, its massive. Have you ever seen a video with the earth in total darkness?

Yes, plenty. There are numerous time lapse videos taken from the ISS at night. There are massive dark empty spaces around the world in areas such as Africa, Australia, Canada.

Nighttime side of earth obviously.

Next time you're in a plane at night, look out the window. Guarantee you will see something similar to that video.

Nighttime side of earth obviously.

No. I even clipped a screenshot from the live video about six minutes in. You can see the opposite side of the Space Dragon x now and the earth is there not in darkness.

516779.png

NIMAN wrote: »

I smell fake.

Not fake, this is original footage and upload to the Space X YouTube page.

The UFO at 1 minute 35 seconds. You can even tell its angle is to space when they switched the camera at 1 minute 15 seconds. Corner side of the space station (camera facing outwards) looking at the X arriving to dock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDJ6A-0jpkE&t=266s

No. I even clipped a screenshot from the live video about six minutes in. You can see the opposite side of the Space Dragon x now and the earth is there not in darkness.

516779.png

You do know that the ISS takes about 90 mins to orbit the Earth so it spends roughly 45 minutes in daylight and 45 minutes in darkness on EVERY orbit? The Dragon cargo resupply is captured by the ISS using the Canadian robotic arm Canadarm. See the docking video. The Earth is continuously in view but in darkness during the the approach and capture. For your conspiracy to work you think the Dragon flew up and over the ISS so that from the ISS camera point of view space is in the background away from the Earth?? I'm afraid that's not how this works at all. Even your own video that you posted shows that. Or maybe the video was taken by aliens??

You do know that the ISS takes about 90 mins to orbit the Earth so it spends roughly 45 minutes in daylight and 45 minutes in darkness on EVERY orbit? The Dragon cargo resupply is captured by the ISS using the Canadian robotic arm Canadarm. See the docking video. The Earth is continuously in view but in darkness during the the approach and capture. For your conspiracy to work you think the Dragon flew up and over the ISS so that from the ISS camera point of view space is in the background away from the Earth?? I'm afraid that's not how this works at all. Even your own video that you posted shows that. Or maybe the video was taken by aliens??

Namloc reason your wrong is the Dragon was in sunlight (daylight below on Earth), you can see that on video at the 3 minute mark. The Dragon then enters the shadow zone if you keep watching it and you will see on video the Dragon fades out and be darker and then you also notice the camera facing outwards towards space (notice the bright colors in the vastness of space?)

Watch it from 3 minutes

Namloc reason your wrong is the Dragon was in sunlight (daylight below on Earth), you can see that on video at the 3 minute mark. The Dragon then enters the shadow zone if you keep watching it and you will see on video the Dragon fades out and be darker and then you also notice the camera facing outwards towards space (notice the bright colors in the vastness of space?)

Watch it from 3 minutes

But it can be in sunlight while the ground below is in darkness. It is over 400km up above the Earth. That's why we can see the ISS brightly passing overhead (lit by sunlight) when it is dark here on the ground. For your theory to be correct the Dragon has to be oriented in a completely illogical manner for a camera on the ISS to capture it with nothing but space behind. All of the videos posted support the fact that from the ISS perspective the Earth is behind the Dragon. I also have no idea what you mean by "notice the bright colors in the vastness of space".

But it can be in sunlight while the ground below is in darkness. It is over 400km up above the Earth..

Watch the YouTube video you posted. You can see the daytime and night cycles and no city lights below can be seen! The object looks to be flying and not stationary anyhow.

• Advertisement

I honestly think you are just trolling at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,590 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Tzardine wrote: »
    I honestly think you are just trolling at this point.

Please report posts rather than backseat modding (calling other users trolls are accusing of trolling) /mod

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Big UFO disclosure article allegedly coming in the New York Times very soon.

Do I believe in UFOs? No

I'm just posting that there's a lot of chatter saying the New York Times are preparing a big article confirming the existence of UFOs.

This is the conspiracy theory forum so don't attack me. We'll see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

During an election year, all the candidates are/will be telling media they 'really, really' want to get to the bottom of Area51.
    Think Hillary was banging on about it 4yrs ago, adds a couple of thousand easy truther-token votes.

Any genuine data (not blurry videos) won't ever see the light of day, unless a genuine global reset of sorts is desired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Do I believe in UFOs? No

I'm just posting that there's a lot of chatter saying the New York Times are preparing a big article confirming the existence of UFOs.

There is a writer there who is really into Tom DeLonge’s To the stars academy. Coincidentally they also have a new show coming to the “History” channel.
    Not sure if it was the person who broke the pentagon super secret department/payback to Robert Bigelow for political donations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭beachhead

An earlier poster mentioned "the main news" What is the main news.RTE? RTE or any other terrestial stations in the ROI do not report news only minor incidents that impact their centric thinking and which happen to enter their solar system(to keep with the subject of this post)

Do I believe in UFOs? No

Supposedly many US news media sites are investigating the Wilson memo leak and other stuff centred around UFOs
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Wilson

It's Alleged in the Wilson memo leak the US discovered and retrieved a non-human build spacecraft decades ago (Roswell?) The ship so advanced that made very little progress back engineering it. It like sending a F 35 fighter jet back through time to the Vikings! Would they know how to start it? They'll certainly have no clue how to fuel it for flight.

The news/rumor mill right now is the New York times has discovered fresh evidence there is a crash retrieval program for UFOs and the US has got alien technology and the New York times will confirm it in the article. I wait till i read the article and see how explosive the new info is for disclosure.

I'm hearing there some collaboration between Fox News and New York times for this piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Even bigger collaboration with To the Stars Academy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

OK we have Fox, and De Longe, mentioned here, I am all into disclosure, but with these two I am backing away until i see some more creditable names attached to it.

Advertisement