Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flightradar24 (and other trackers) Thread Part IV

Options
  • 02-05-2020 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

mikel97 wrote: »
    Its N2731G (prob CIA) yes Shannon

How did you manage to get the registration number?

New thread started due to site limit on number of thread posts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mikel97

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    How did you manage to get the registration number?

Im at work just checked our handling system.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

mikel97 wrote: »
    Im at work just checked our handling system.

Than you agent Maxwell Smart. Say hello to 99!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

smurfjed wrote: »

Thanks for that. I am aware of that site but find it hard to navigate on my iPad. Might try on my pc or laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

AN225 on the way to Anchorage, but it's closed.... came across this randomly....

https://twitter.com/JetTipNet/status/1256622810119766016?s=19

Seems to be a security threat or bomb scare possibly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

An-225 diverting to Fairbanks, as is a VDA Il-76.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

https://twitter.com/TomPodolec/status/1256651881574739972?s=19
    Apparently a threat made against a China Airlines cargo flight from Seattle to Taipei which dumped fuel and diverted to Anchorage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Jude13

smurfjed wrote: »
    Jude13, they were there last week but only took people out from Dublin, this time it’s both ways.

This is also worth noting.

Yup got the same message as you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Psychlops

IRISH280 airborne from Munich International Airport, Irish Air Corps Pilatus PC-12NG, Reg:280, 104 Army Cooperation Squadron “HAWKEYES”, 01 Operations Wing, Casement AB, Baldonnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silver Breeze

IRL280 just flew over my Glenageary house, en route to Baldonnel...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Psychlops wrote: »
    IRISH280 airborne from Munich International Airport, Irish Air Corps Pilatus PC-12NG, Reg:280, 104 Army Cooperation Squadron “HAWKEYES”, 01 Operations Wing, Casement AB, Baldonnel.

Delivery of Irish covid tests to a German lab according to the Air Corps facebook page.

Does anyone know if 280 has been purchased? Ive seen where 3 others are being bought and one already was designated 280. Will this change reg? I expect 281/282 to remain the same.

Before the purchase of the CASA's the AC leased another CASA for crew training, 250 I think. Then returned it.

https://www.key.aero/article/new-pc-12-irish-air-corps

Found this link to it at Munich today.
    49850632336_dac240f136_b.jpg280_muc_05-2020_radimt1a_1500x1000_watermark by Radim Tyleček, on Flickr

BA B772 en route Dacca to London was at FL430 as it crossed the Belgian coast.

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Delivery of Irish covid tests to a German lab according to the Air Corps facebook page.

Does anyone know if 280 has been purchased? Ive seen where 3 others are being bought and one already was designated 280. Will this change reg? I expect 281/282 to remain the same.

Before the purchase of the CASA's the AC leased another CASA for crew training, 250 I think. Then returned it.

https://www.key.aero/article/new-pc-12-irish-air-corps

Yeah she was bought. 4 PC-12 now when all in, 1 utility & 3 SPECTRE.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

EI9022 Just departed for Beijing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Noxegon

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    EI9022 Just departed for Beijing

I've noticed that all the DUB-PEK flights don't go onto the Great Circle route to Beijing until they've crossed the UK, yet the ones going the other way appear to take a more direct path. Can someone who knows such things offer any insights as to why they're doing this?

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ab2ae1&lat=48.768&lon=-5.472&zoom=5.0&showTrace=2020-05-05

Airline: Omni Air International (OAI)
    Reg: N819AX
    Aircraft: Boeing 777-2U8(ER)

Kuwait/Sofia/SNN then to US. Repatriation flight?

OMNI 517 Ex Washington now landing SNN

Omni operate through Shannon most days. Not news.

IRISH252 tracking over Oxford, Irish Air Corps CASA CN235 100MPA, Reg:252, 101 Maritime Surveillance & Airlift Squadron, 1 Operations Wing, Casement AB, Dublin.‬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

VS604 (787-9) showing JFK - DUB on flight radar 24.

CFC3919, Royal Canadian Air Force C17 Globemaster, Reg:177702, 429 Transport Squadron “BISONS”, 8 Wing, CFB Trenton, Ontario.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AMG1988

X280 Irish Air Corps PC12 currently showing heading south from Casement

EchoIndia wrote: »
    Omni operate through Shannon most days. Not news.

Sorry, but I am new to this site and I thought I was giving some info !!

No need to be so quick

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭paulhardman

VS604 (787-9) showing JFK - DUB on flight radar 24.

And it toddled off to London a couple hours later as VIR604L, so not quite sure why it came into Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

And it toddled off to London a couple hours later as VIR604L, so not quite sure why it came into Dublin?

Already posted here that Virgin are now operating cargo flights from USA to Ireland.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Was posted a few days ago that Virgin are going to be operating freight only flights from Los Angeles and New York to Heathrow via Dublin. This was the first of them.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

4 330's inbound to Dublin from Peking at present, seen 3 on a number of days, this is the first time I've seen 4 all heading in the same direction.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

blue5000 wrote: »
    I’ve been onboard one of those. It’s funny seeing all the Airbus standard cabin fittings that you are used to seeing on an A320.

Advertisement