Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haircuts During Covid 19

• 27-03-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

I'm not looking for a dodgy irresponsible barber who might be open.
    Just wondering what people are going to do?
    I managed to get a decent clippers just as Argos were closing,the Mrs is going to give it a go,I'm already worried!
    Might be a good time to try a shaved head (never did it before!)
    There's going to be some funny looking haircuts around for the next month or two.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

HBC08 wrote: »
    I'm not looking for a dodgy irresponsible barber who might be open.
    Just wondering what people are going to do?
    I managed to get a decent clippers just as Argos were closing,the Mrs is going to give it a go,I'm already worried!
    Might be a good time to try a shaved head (never did it before!)
    There's going to be some funny looking haircuts around for the next month or two.

Nothing wrong with a shaved head. I've kept one for many years. But there is a lot of youtube videos out there now about how to cut different styles. Maybe give them a look with your Mrs.As for strange looking cuts over time now, can't be any worse than it was in the 70's!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,801 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Buzz cut with a 5 done by my better half tonight. Looks grand.

Advertisement