Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

I’m not sayin he’s gay but he was seen doing lines of poppers in the George, and also was heard saying if you stick the smell I will stick the pain.

“Poppers and weird sex”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Don Logan wrote: »
    “Poppers and weird sex”

Sounds good to me
    Your place or mine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Agreed the papers made out they were all pals but more or less none of the murders were related.

Little and Sanambars murders were about as related as could be. RR meant to be behind JD’s whacking. There a fella from Tallaght charged with it.

The whole thing is still a bit unclear but for sure Flashys crew does deal with that crew over in Coolock as mentioned. Clayo hung around with Davis and Little. They all were part of an extended circle in Coolock. Parker also dealt and associated with both the Finglas and Coolock groups.

Where the confusion comes in is when it comes to CS and Sanambar. It is alleged that Flashy was involved in Parker hit, but that he was not on board with CS going rogue and doing the Little hit.

The papers kept suggesting that all men were both associates/friends of Flashy but also that he was linked to the murders. This obviously confused a lot of people.

After Little got done, CL is meant to be one of the 3 people who hit Sanambar at the wake in revenge.

JD still involved in dealing and gang crime with that overall crew in Coolock so maybe it just happened to be coincidence he was done a day or so later.

But then again, maybe not ...

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

The whole thing is still a bit unclear but for sure Flashys crew does deal with that crew over in Coolock as mentioned. Clayo hung around with Davis and Little. They all were part of an extended circle in Coolock. Parker also dealt and associated with both the Finglas and Coolock groups.

Where the confusion comes in is when it comes to CS and Sanambar. It is alleged that Flashy was involved in Parker hit, but that he was not on board with CS going rogue and doing the Little hit.

The papers kept suggesting that all men were both associates/friends of Flashy but also that he was linked to the murders. This obviously confused a lot of people.

After Little got done, CL is meant to be one of the 3 people who hit Sanambar at the wake in revenge.

JD still involved in dealing and gang crime with that overall crew in Coolock so maybe it just happened to be coincidence he was done a day or so later.

I think you are right about CS and the Iranian going rogue. Maybe they were behind the Parker hit and feared Little would retaliate. Don't think flashy gave the go ahead on Little and thats why he was happy to get CL and them to take out sanambar. CS knew he was in trouble then and that would explain his behavior on social media soon after.

The Jordan Davis murder made the whole episode more confusing but as posted above it sounds like it was unrelated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

I saw Biggie had Clayo on his story a few weeks back so obviously all seem to know each other and hang around a bit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That's it in a nutshell.
    Davis was rr
    If its true like we think flashy is a sick bastard
    Anyone that goes to a funeral and mixes with mourning relatives of a person you were behind murdering is sick as ****.no doubt

Ck988 wrote: »
    I saw Biggie had Clayo on his story a few weeks back so obviously all seem to know each other and hang around a bit

A lot of them network and deal together broadly speaking. This is why the media calls them the ‘young Flashys’ and terms like that. They are basically a loose syndicate made up of sub groups from diff areas, but more organized as they go up the chain.

The young lads in my area deal and pal around with them too, wear the brands and the rolex’s etc., use Snapchat for dealing.

If the boys run out of Charlie here or can’t get hooked up by the bigger boys in this area then they can, and do source it in other areas...particularly Clondalkin, Finglas and Coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

How big was Little in the scheme of things would he have been below flashy or separate to him, thought I read somewhere he might have got done for lost drugs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Anyone that goes to a funeral and mixes with mourning relatives of a person you were behind murdering is sick as ****.no doubt

It's happened numerous times over the years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭UUJ_Lad

It's happened numerous times over the years

Also looks good for deniability.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Parker “misplaced” drugs from Finglas on tick and was refusing to pay the debt

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

I remember reading it may have been from a traveler gang and CP was named and supposed to have got flashy to set him up. Paper talk of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

This is it.

Then after killing Parker they went for Little and Davis for the debt and they refused to pay so they killed them.

Sanibar was either the trigger man or he knew where Parker had stashed his drugs and took them. Or maybe the same gang that killed Parker, Davis and Little had moved onto Sanibar for the debt owed by Parker.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

GerryFog wrote: »
    This is it.

Then after killing Parker they went for Little and Davis for the debt and they refused to pay so they killed them.

Sanibar was either the trigger man or he knew where Parker had stashed his drugs and took them. Or maybe the same gang that killed Parker, Davis and Little had moved onto Sanibar for the debt owed by Parker.

Who’s ‘they’ Gerry?

And why would they go after Davis and Little & possibly Sanambar for the debt? Were these lot working together moving bits of work about?

Very complex bunch of killings.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

I guess the main theory so is that Little was unhappy with what happened to Parker so they took him out too. Then the little gang got CL1 and them kids to take out the iranian. Strange that they allowed it to happen on their own front door at Sean Little's wake. Still alot doesn't add up.

WHO IS "THEY"?

This is it.

Fiction

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ElZee

Parker - Refusing to pay drug debt

Little - unhappy about parker so he was whacked

Sambar - retaliation for little

Davis - RR ordered it, unlrelated to the other killings

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Men, how many grams are in a 50 bag of weed nowadays ? Just told it was 2 grams in a 50 bag. Surely not ?

In different parts of Ireland that were struck with drought during this pandemic two grams was the going rate.
    MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Depends where you are, 3.5-4 was standard in a lot of Dublin before this pandemic

Before this pandemic most of the snapchat accounts based in the capital were doing five gram 50bags aswell as some other great deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Fiction

Makes the most sense to me. I think Parker was 100% killed because of his debt and Little was killed because of his association to Parker.

Usually if someone owes a huge debt and something happens to them then the creditors will go to whoever is close to them and who can pay. In this case after killing Parker they would have gone to Little to recoup the debt.

Now where Davis and Sani come into it is blurred but if they are part of the same crew then I think the most likely scenario is they moved on to the others for the debt as they were all a tight knit group.

As for the 'who is they'? Considering its a traveler group I am assuming it would be CP's crowd. That is just guesswork though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Makes the most sense to me. I think Parker was 100% killed because of his debt and Little was killed because of his association to Parker.

Usually if someone owes a huge debt and something happens to them then the creditors will go to whoever is close to them and who can pay. In this case after killing Parker they would have gone to Little to recoup the debt.

Now where Davis and Sani come into it is blurred but if they are part of the same crew then I think the most likely scenario is they moved on to the others for the debt as they were all a tight knit group.

As for the 'who is they'? Considering its a traveler group I am assuming it would be CP's crowd. That is just guesswork though.

Been said a thousand times already but it seems clear that Davis killing was unrelated. We have the name of the likely shooter and know about his relationship with the sister of a well-known Coolock gangster who has his own operation.

This is it.

I don’t think that would be fully right. It wasn’t one outright debt. SL and JD who were murdered would have been sourcing, shifting and owing debts from multiple sources. I mean just look in Coolock alone higher up the ladder you have Big and associates, Ru, Norton’s, among others. Then look at the network of lower levels that directly link across North Dublin suburbs and even onto north county Dublin and into Drogheda etc.

Boylan’s murder was linked to the N’s over a debt too if I’m not mistaken. I think the angle on Parker owing an original debt is true. This debt was said to be to Flash or associates of Flash. So it could have been to CS and others as Flashys finglas gang is not easily nailed down as just GW himself and people following his orders. Little supposedly had mouthed that he was pissed about ZT hit and was going to retaliate. With the crew around him in Coolock and his family connections some might see that he had growing means to carry our these threats. CS and SH then seem to be the standout suspects for Littles killing. So take from that what you will. Coolock boys then took out SH either in revenge or also maybe they were led to do so from higher up’s to clear SH out of the picture. Remember these boys are still linked to Big, Flash in Finglas and the some of other major dealers and figures in Coolock. So we don’t know what motives may lie up the chain to clear out any lower levels, be it from unpaid debts, pissing someone off or being a liability.

Again JD whacking could have been done to tie up all loose ends within the group and relating to the other incidents, but I think it seems more likely it was something drug/debt related internal to Coolock.

Yes your whole post is guesswork. You didn't mention that this was your theory in your original post you put it as if it was fact and not fiction.

Also worth remembering this one-post wonder in relation to Parker - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showpost.php?p=112539731&postcount=8787

Thesiger wrote: »
    Also worth remembering this one-post wonder in relation to Parker - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showpost.php?p=112539731&postcount=8787

That was a big line at the time, that the 3 boys ZP, SL and JD has fallen out with the Zombie ...and he had put contracts out on them...that theory seemed to drop off over time though

That was a big line at the time, that the 3 boys ZP, SL and JD has fallen out with the Zombie ...and he had put contracts out on them...that theory seemed to drop off over time though

What about the Baldoyle ex-soldier though? We don’t see him mentioned anywhere, then in pops this random poster who name-drops him and never returns to Boards. Which kind of makes me think there might be something to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

CL1 and co were quick to wack Sanimbar over Little so why didn’t they get RR for setting up Davis?

Davis and CL1 were very close, way closer than he would have been with Little. There’s multiple pictures of them together on Facebook going back years.

Where does RR fit into the scene?

bigsuge1 wrote: »

He has his own operation around Coolock and Donaghmede working with a few guys who mostly never get mentioned on here. The one exception being the Budweiser Weetabix clown.

He was mates with Davis too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 420munky

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Men, how many grams are in a 50 bag of weed nowadays ? Just told it was 2 grams in a 50 bag. Surely not ?
    It depends where your at and what ur getting , most 50 chats 3g maybe 3.5g , then u have a drought like now and u can charge what you can get and give what ya want ,,

• Advertisement

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    CL1 and co were quick to wack Sanimbar over Little so why didn’t they get RR for setting up Davis?

Davis and CL1 were very close, way closer than he would have been with Little. There’s multiple pictures of them together on Facebook going back years.

Sanambar is an outsider by nature and no one was going to mourn him as he was in the cross hairs for a nasty double cross on Little at the time. RR in contrast would be a much more dangerous hit for the lads(Little fam/friends/Moatview boys) and there would be retaliation. Plus there is a still a pecking order that usually is followed regarding this type of stuff. RR Is a more senior figure than JD, with connections to other more senior figures in the area.

Look into what Sanambar was upto in the year or so before the murder. Easy to see why there may have been plenty of people happy to see him hit, not just over
    SL hit.Think about other trigger jobs CL was involved in at the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement