Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is trump hiding a serious medical condition?

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

At least he's not showing the early stages of dementia like Biden is. Very sad to see.

When the cinemas re-open your projection skills will be in high demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    Ah I see you prefer to get your conspiracies from the media. Their Russia,Russia,Russia one was a doozy dont ya think :D
    What media was presenting a conspiracy?:confused:
    So your assumption that CT dont go after racist conservative presidents is clearly wrong

But nice try to label CT as racist conservatives
    So why aren't conspiracy theorists dreaming up conspiracies about Trump when he and his administration are ripe for conspiracy theories?
    Seem to remember you defending Bush here lots of times ;)
    Lol. Just making stuff up now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    What media was presenting a conspiracy?:confused:

So why aren't conspiracy theorists dreaming up conspiracies about Trump when he and his administration are ripe for conspiracy theories?

Lol. Just making stuff up now?

Just pretend not to know things. Works every time.
    Such a pity lots of good posters left or got banned over the years because of your drivel
    yet your still here churning it out

Just pretend not to know things. Works every time.
    I'm not pretending anything.
    You seem to just be lumping together all media that doesn't praise Trump or subscribe to the idea of him being a victim. You are then ascribing to this lump of organisations conspiracy theories, but you don't elaborate on what they are.

So again what media outlets are you referring to and what conspiracy theory are they promoting exactly?

I think you are ducking this question because you don't have a clear sensible answer. I think this is because you are indeed just lumping organisations together and throwing out vague unsupported claims.
    Such a pity lots of good posters left or got banned over the years because of your drivel
    yet your still here churning it out
    I'm not sure how I can get anyone banned since I'm not a mod and can't control them.

However, speaking of drivel, you accused me of defending Bush. Why did you make up this false claim?

I'm not pretending anything.
    You seem to just be lumping together all media that doesn't praise Trump or subscribe to the idea of him being a victim. You are then ascribing to this lump of organisations conspiracy theories, but you don't elaborate on what they are.

So again what media outlets are you referring to and what conspiracy theory are they promoting exactly?

I think you are ducking this question because you don't have a clear sensible answer. I think this is because you are indeed just lumping organisations together and throwing out vague unsupported claims.

I'm not sure how I can get anyone banned since I'm not a mod and can't control them.

However, speaking of drivel, you accused me of defending Bush. Why did you make up this false claim?

Ha you like to pretend you dont know which media outlets

You have been defending Bush,Obama, Clintons for years here for many crimes and cover ups
    but carry on

And you spout The same BS racist talking point as if on cue

This top democrat dissagrees with it though

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/456523-donald-trumps-no-racist-as-past-acts-and-presidential-record-prove
    Donald Trump's no racist, as past acts and presidential record prove

Donald Trump is no racist. I have known him since 1973 and have never seen any indication or any form of racism. In fact, quite the contrary.

When I was Manhattan Borough president and president of the New York City Council, I asked him numerous times to help black or Hispanic groups, and he always came through, many times without publicity. When a hurricane ravished Puerto Rico in the mid 1980s, I asked many big companies to give various forms of assistance — but the problem was how to get all of this aid down to Puerto Rico. I called Donald Trump, and he provided us with a 727 jet to take all of the donated material down to the island, and he didn’t ask for any publicity for that generous act.

My friend, Rev. Floyd Flake, the minister of the largest black church in Queens, asked for some help for his senior center. Again, I called Donald Trump and he wrote a big check.

One day I met an African American woman on the street with her two adorable young kids. She was homeless, and I gave her some money — and then asked Donald to get her into some low-income housing in Queens. He came through, and did so without any fanfare

African American and Hispanic unemployment under his presidency is the lowest it has been in 60 years. The president pushed through criminal justice reform and has created empowerment zones that help economically distressed communities — and their poorer residents — through tax incentives and grants. In short, he has done more for minorities in three years than President Obama did in eight, and he deserves credit instead of rebuke.

I truly do not believe that Barack Obama is a racist — but some of his actions during his presidency could make people wonder.

Obama listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s vile sermons every Sunday for years; Rev. Wright frequently and viciously attacked whites, Jews and America itself.

Barack Obama had many meetings in Chicago with Rev. Louis Farrakhan and said many nice things about the Nation of Islam leader. He attended many of Farrakhan’s rallies, where Farrakhan set a new low for anti-Semitic attacks, calling Jews a “gutter religion” and white people “devils.”

In addition, President Obama had Rev. Al Sharpton, one of the country’s highest-profile race-baiters, as a guest in the White House dozens of times.

In order to protect President Obama, the media largely ignored these and many other questionable things — but these things happened, and they are far worse than anything President Trump has done.

https://therevolutionaryact.com/real-reason-republicans-shrug-off-racism/

If you want to understand why Republicans and Trump supporters shrug off every accusation of racism against the president and the GOP, all you have to do is realize the long, sordid, vacuous history of Democrats calling the right racist over every major policy disagreement of the past 40 years.

But for some even on the right, we forget the smothering extent to which Democrats have constantly used this trope for personal, short-term political gain. And most on the left will never, ever be exposed to the following list — which self-explains why Republicans give no heed to the accusation anymore. (So, dear reader, share it with your Democratic friends, with anyone!)

We really don’t need to go back to the history of Democrats being the party of slavery through Jim Crow, and opposing the Civil Rights Act in higher percentages than Republicans, although those are all true. Let’s just launch into the list starting in the 1980s to see just how bad the Democrats have been — even while pursuing policies that have demonstrably harmed black, brown and poor people.

• Advertisement

Ha you like to pretend you dont know which media outlets
    No I don't.
    I don't think you know either.
    As I said, you are naively or dishonestly lumping together all media that disagrees with you, then you are accusing them of something you can't substantiate.
    You have been defending Bush,Obama, Clintons for years here for many crimes and cover ups
    but carry on
    Again, you're making a false accusation.
    I have not defended any of those people.

Why are you making false claims?
    And you spout The same BS racist talking point as if on cue
    And then you post a link which seems to just can be dismissed as republican propaganda.

I don't know if you've just been genuinely been suckered in by this obvious propaganda, or it's an elaborate joke.

A contributor to the "propaganda"site

Frances Rice is a lawyer, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and chairman of the National Black Republican Association. She was honored as one of America’s Top 100 Black Business and Professional Women by Dollars and Sense magazine.

https://blackrepublican.blogspot.com/

Leo Terrell: Black Lives Matter is 'profiting' on a 'false narrative'

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell joins "Life, Liberty & Levin" on Sunday night where he addresses his issues with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, saying the organization's motivation is money and calling them "profiteers."

"This is why Black Lives Matter is basically, in my opinion, the Al Sharpton of the 21st century. They're profiteers. They are profiting on trying to give a narrative, a false narrative that is white racist cops, deaths destroying the black community," Terrell told host Mark Levin.

"You point out Chicago. No [BLM] presence walking through the neighborhood protesting to stop black-on-black crime. Al Sharpton goes to the George Floyd funeral. You use a funeral to launch a campaign speech attacking Donald Trump. I don't see Al Sharpton in Chicago. That 3-year-old kid who was killed. You know why? Because it's not profitable. There's no money to be made."

A contributor to the "propaganda"site
    Points dodged and ignored as per usual.

I don't feel especially guilty when I'm not that bothered to address odd deflecting questions.

Likewise.

@protonmike

Trump's stance on Mexico is not related to child trafficking.

Trumps Mexico position has many aspects
    Trade Border wall to stem the flow of human/child trafficking ,Drugs,illegal immigration
    George Soros is also not trying to buy up Hungary or whatever either, so it remains a right wing conspiracy.

Why not call it anti- semitism its clearly what you were getting at

But that wouldnt fly would it when lots of Israeli Jews think that Soros is the Anti-semite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

No, I think he's just a fugging a**hole. There's no point in overanalysing it. He's been a d!*khead his entire life so why would he change now?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

@protonmike

Trumps Mexico position has many aspects
    Trade Border wall to stem the flow of human/child trafficking ,Drugs,illegal immigration

Why not call it anti- semitism its clearly what you were getting at

But that wouldnt fly would it when lots of Israeli Jews think that Soros is the Anti-semite

Mod
    If you believe someone is making Anti-Semetic claims, use the report button. Don't call people out on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

absolutely nothing to see here. all perfectly normal. it definitely was not a stroke that caused him to be rushed to Walter Reed last november.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1288685195672064001

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

absolutely nothing to see here. all perfectly normal. it definitely was not a stroke that caused him to be rushed to Walter Reed last november.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1288685195672064001

Wait, what am I seeing here? I’m no fan of trump but I just see an overweight guy in a suit walking slowly...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

frag420 wrote: »
    Wait, what am I seeing here? I’m no fan of trump but I just see an overweight guy in a suit walking slowly...

so you cant see him dragging his right foot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

so you cant see him dragging his right foot?

No that you mention it...I see it now.

At first it was blocked by the twitter clock and viewer count but I now see his first step.

As it happens I did the same when I was six,. I was brought to the hosp and my folks were told I may lose my leg at the knee. Thankfully that didn’t happen and my football career remained as **** as it was before I was brought to the hosp.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Baseball72

Inspector Morse walked like that.....just saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,598 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hmm. Probably nothing to go nuts about, just old overweight man stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

"In 1999, a four-year-old girl in Rhyl, Wales, turned a an orangey colour after overdosing on the the drink. To be fair, she was drinking 1.5 litres of the stuff a day but this was the straw that broke Sunny Delight’s back."

"When consumed responsibly, Sunny D will not turn you orange"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

JimmyVik wrote: »
    "In 1999, a four-year-old girl in Rhyl, Wales, turned a an orangey colour after overdosing on the the drink. To be fair, she was drinking 1.5 litres of the stuff a day but this was the straw that broke Sunny Delight’s back."

"When consumed responsibly, Sunny D will not turn you orange"

Nah, Trumps colouring comes purely from fake tan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Don’t question the invincibility of the god emperor.

Advertisement