Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LeVar's Walrus

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

:eek: This isn't a Walrus, it's a WHALE!

giphy.gif

Last day to get your entries in. There'll be no extensions, and won't be letting anyone else sneak in after the lines close no matter how much they beg - have 182 songs to listen to as things currently stand, so if you miss the deadline you're simply sh*t out of luck - so if you want to enter or need to amend your entry today is the day!

Can I get a mod to change thread title to Sign-Ups Closed please?

Edit: Still accepting entries until midnight, just in case anyone is in the middle of getting something together... ;)

Not going to set up a reveal thread until I'm almost ready to start the reveal, which will hopefully be sometime next week.

Unless there's any last minute entries in the next two hours, we've got 26 people playing this Walrus, and they are...

beakerjoe
    cj maxx
    Clarabel
    Electric Nitwit
    fixXxer
    Gru
    Homer J. Fong
    Irish Aris
    JP Liz V1
    Kolido
    lassykk
    mustang shelly
    Necro
    osh
    phatkev
    RasTa
    Reberetta
    Rothko
    Sawduck
    ShaneU
    the purple tin
    Trigger
    tusk
    quickbeam
    y0ssar1an22
    Zaph

• Registered Users Posts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

we've got 26 people playing this Walrus
    Not going to set up a reveal thread until I'm almost ready to start the reveal, which will hopefully be sometime next week
    tenor.gif
    :p

• Advertisement

tenor.gif
    :p

Final Season of Dark this weekend is why.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Final Season of Dark this weekend is why.

Forgot about that. Is it out tomorrow? I need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, because I have lost track of who's when. . . :pac:

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Forgot about that. Is it out tomorrow? I need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, because I have lost track of who's when. . . :pac:

Saturday, the 27th, the day of the Apocalypse, as predicted.

Did a re-watch last week. So hyped for it.

Hoping to do the Round 1 reveal tomorrow evening. Will confirm tomorrow afternoon once I set up the Reveal Thread!

giphy.gif

Reveal thread is here, and first round reveal will be this evening...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091242

• Advertisement
Advertisement