Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebook and Instagram has been hacked.

Options
  • 16-06-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi I am hoping someone can help me urgently.

Today my personal and business FB page were hacked and also my Instagram.

I cannot access any of them. I have 65K followers on FB, 15K on Insta as use them heavily for my work.

I have seen two odd emails which are now linked to my account. The look Middle Eastern or such.

I cannot contact FB at all nor can I set up a new Insta account as they won't let my mobile or email be linked to it.

I keep getting messages saying I have violated FB standards... this has all happened out of nowhere.

Can anyone help?
    I've looked up everything re. contacting FB to report it to zero avail. I am climbing the walls here.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Try the reset your password option. Try to do it from a phone number if they have changed the email address on the accounts.

Advertisement