Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Malone covers Nirvana

• 25-04-2020 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

Over an hour long and really fcuking good.

Nice to have Travis on the drums too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Was actually surprised how much I enjoyed that livestream. Some set of pipes on him. You wouldn't think it considering the autotune rap he puts out himself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Wow, just listened a bit and really enjoyed it. Will listen in full tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Brilliant. Better than half of the "tribute acts".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

After listening the other day to half an hour of Post Malone, I listened to Nirvana’s MTV unplugged, oh my God the feelings n the memories.
    As I was cleaning the kitchen this evening I listened to Post Malone’s set again and I enjoyed it a lot. It’s very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭cosatron

Lisha wrote: »
    After listening the other day to half an hour of Post Malone, I listened to Nirvana’s MTV unplugged, oh my God the feelings n the memories.
    As I was cleaning the kitchen this evening I listened to Post Malone’s set again and I enjoyed it a lot. It’s very good.

nirvana live at reading is the best live concert I've seen on tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

I knew nothing of Post Malone other than photos of his tattoos on his face before this. Enjoyed this, he's got a great voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

cosatron wrote: »
    nirvana live at reading is the best live concert I've seen on tv.

i was at it, was something else, all weekend we were hearing rumours that they'd pulled, way before any internet. Up to when he was wheeled out in the wheelchair we didn't have a clue. Was a **** line up that year too

Love the post malone gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭cosatron

scudzilla wrote: »
    i was at it, was something else, all weekend we were hearing rumours that they'd pulled, way before any internet. Up to when he was wheeled out in the wheelchair we didn't have a clue. Was a **** line up that year too

Love the post malone gig

your dead to me scudzilla :) I was too young to go see them live, but I was talking to a lad that seen them and this lad was old school seen allot of death metal bands etc and I asked him who were the best live band he seen and he said he wasn't a fan of nirvana but he went along with a mate and they were so loud it was incredible.

Advertisement