Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

That Zenith looks lovely. The Omega is massive though. What size are your wrists?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭fulladapipes

6.5" or 6.75", so not very big really. This is the Omega on someone else's wrist - they are large, but not as big as the Planet Ocean chronos. These Zeniths are hard to source though, hence potential trip to eastern Germany.

omega-speedmaster-professional-moonwatch-omega-co-axial-chronograph_zpse624e9a4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Has to be the Zenith, its a stunner
    And in case you dont like it in the flesh Ill start saving now, maybe Ill part ex your own Speedy back to you on the deal!
    Good luck with the hunt for the new watch anyway

Yep, am coming around to the Zenith too.

Hopefully it'll be worth the 900km trek from Calais!

ZenithEP5_zps77100fb5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Worth bearing in mind that the zeniths wear big too. I love that watch along with the Pilot big date

• Advertisement

I've never had a Zenith, nor even tried one on yet, so will bear the size thing in mind.

No takers on the Omega then?! I do like the overall Speedmaster look (just missed not having a date function).

I've never had a Zenith, nor even tried one on yet, so will bear the size thing in mind.

No takers on the Omega then?! I do like the overall Speedmaster look (just missed not having a date function).

Speedy pro is about as large as I'd go personally. The coaxials are too big for my tastes and i just think the dial looks off balance. The zenith looks lovely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK folks, if ye're not buying or selling then let's kick off another thread, so we can keep this one on topic.

...Me I'd go for the Zenith. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭flutered

i have a couple of display cases for sale over in advert.ie, i have broken site rules please forgive,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭893bet

flutered wrote: »
    i have a couple of display cases for sale over in advert.ie, i have broken site rules please forgive,

You can post direct links here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Homer

I missed my Seiko Spork so yoink.. I'll have that sumo to fill the gap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Homer,
    Thanks again for the Spork! A pleasure to deal with you! It's been worn since I've got it, and my concurrently acquired 55 fathoms mod is sitting unworn in its box!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 charcoal blue

Selling this Breitling:

adverts.ie/casual/breitling-chronometre-colt-gmt/5829284

(Have read Mod rules - I haven't posted on here before so hope it's ok to post...?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Price drop for this before I list it elsewhere. Now €550
    bogmanfan wrote: »
    Since nobody wants my Tag, I'll try a couple more.

First up is my JP Edmond Booster. Purchased from a US AD back in January. Really lovely watch, with a great sandwich case. Size is 44mm. Soft ribbed rubber strap (for her pleasure ;)) and lovely textured dial also. This is 200m water resistant, and uses the ETA 2824 movement, which you can see through the display back. Comes with all boxes and papers. The original deployant is unused, as I fitted a cheap pin buckle when I got it. In great condition with no marks that I can see anywhere. Asking €550

14328200349_5e3927c833_c.jpg

14513700012_27c64cb007_c.jpg

14328140780_2e5d4a03d8_c.jpg

14328354847_64dcc9e07a_c.jpg

14328354777_ae86846b0a_c.jpg

Reduced to €800. Will leave it here for a couple of days before listing elsewhere.
    Second up is my Rado Integral Chronograph. It's the full-size model with quartz movement in black ceramic and stainless steel. In fantastic condition, with the only notable marks to the clasp. Has all boxes and papers from Paul Sheerans. Asking €850 for this one.

14513411664_dd5f77c3a7_c.jpg

14511416541_858c77b0bc_c.jpg

14491701876_8381b0a4dc_c.jpg

14328221048_54f48bbeaf_c.jpg

14491701686_bf60728e4c_c.jpg

14511416181_1b927ca83a_c.jpg

14513700912_3138539d54_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Thats a beautiful looking Rado watch... in great condition... what year is it from..?

Thats a beautiful looking Rado watch... in great condition... what year is it from..?

I'll double check later, but I think it's 2009. That's the beauty of ceramic - never scratches, and never ages!

Edit: yes, it's from November 09

Those Rado's are great. I have a jubilee that was worn daily for nearly 20 years by me and its previous owner and it still looks new. ( swatch group even replaced the crystal for free for me when it developed an issue after the first 10 years.)

Interesting looking piece. Can I ask what you paid in January?

• Advertisement

893bet wrote: »
    Interesting looking piece. Can I ask what you paid in January?

It was $800 from Ferguson Jewellers in the US, and I got stung for customs :mad:

It was $800 from Ferguson Jewellers in the US, and I got stung for customs :mad:

It's a nice piece. Big problem is resale value particularly in a small market like Ireland. Are you ever down towards limerick?

893bet wrote: »
    It's a nice piece. Big problem is resale value particularly in a small market like Ireland. Are you ever down towards limerick?

I'm afraid not. I'll be in Kilkenny in 2 weeks time if that's any good?

I'm afraid not. I'll be in Kilkenny in 2 weeks time if that's any good?

Sorry for the slow reply. Will have a think about to and a Google of the watch and drop you a PM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

ooh, that's nice. Don't suppose you're still thinking about a SevenFriday?

Eoin wrote: »
    ooh, that's nice. Don't suppose you're still thinking about a SevenFriday?

I do like a SevenFriday! Which model have you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've got the P2-2 (black with gold)

I've got the P2-2 (black with gold)

Nice... Fancy a swap?

I might well do - could you let me know the exact model number so I can do some homework? I really like the sort of ROO look of your watch.

Edit - found the link; don't worry.

• Advertisement

I might well do - could you let me know the exact model number so I can do some homework? I really like the sort of ROO look of your watch.

It's the Booster model. BO-SB-P01. There are a few different colour variations and strap options, but this one has black dial & bezel and rubber strap.
    This one is number 272

Also you're free to have a look without any commitment to trade any time.

Advertisement