Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate our app prompt testing - did you see it?

• 14-02-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

just need a little feedback on latest test build - we need to know its working in the wild, as it were...

We ask players for a review after playing for a while, but so its not too in your face we've added some min rules.

If you launch the game a min of 5 times, and visit the Badges or Stats pages, you should get a prompt to review the game.

Rules:

- Won't appear until 48 hours after install
    - Won't prompt again until 72 hours after last prompt
    - Won't show at all if player chooses to dismiss or leaves a review

Obviously you can't leave us a nice review yet but we'll be asking in time :)

Can any of you beautiful people confirm this is working as designed?

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, just got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Got the prompt which directed me to the Play Store but as you flagged not active yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Taltos wrote: »
    Got the prompt which directed me to the Play Store but as you flagged not active yet :)

I had the same experience.

Advertisement