Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my billing address is from old address sent emails to Electric Ireland to update

• 23-09-2015 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi could customer service or tech support please help in resolving my query been week of emailing four times no response .Rang twice to 1850 372 372 still not resolved.My billing address is coming up as my last address in Mayo .At that address landlady had coin meter for some reason my new address is not updating to my billing address.Please can someone give me pm here to resolve this thanks .
    Pat Healy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Pat,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Patrick Derrymore

Hi Pat,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you send us the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Those details now pm to ye thanks

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for that. We have received your PM and will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Thanks Brige for prompt reply yesterday and resolving my billing address .Can you shed light also on technical data section of my online account why its still coming up as another old address I had in Mayo.As I moved into current address only recently is it possible to force a bill been generated online as I am an ebilling customer .Thanks again for all help so far .And also for reissuing easy pay card to correct address .
    Patrick

Hi Patrick,

You're very welcome.

If you have ebilling then any address to which you were previously registered would appear in your account. One of the main services of ebilling is the ability to see the last 18 months of bills. This service includes any property you have been registered to in the last 18 months.

Any bills you receive from now on will show the updated address.

If you would like to have a bill issued with the new address could you please send us a private message including your details as well as a meter reading for your property.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement

Hi Brige am sending that onto you now thanks again
    Patrick

Hi Patrick,

We have received your private message and we will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Billing address updated and ebill is perfect as well as two payments went through on easypay card but still tech data on my online account reads incorrect mprn and has wrong address in that section .I'm concerned about this still there that's only thing left to complete as I see it thanks for all help so far in resolving the issues,
    Pat

Hi Patrick,

We have received your private message regarding this query. Unfortunately we are unable to address your account information publicly and as such we have responded to you privately.

We hope this helps. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement