Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mw3 elite clan tag

• 19-11-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I was in the callsign section and it says Elite clan tag and when I click on it It just takes away my clan tag. What is this for?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moving to COD forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

If you are a member of Elite and a clan in Elite it will put that clan's tag up as your clan tag in yellow, as a way to say it's an actual clan.

Such as the boards.ie clan has BRDS as our clan tag and "Now ye're Gamin'" as clan slogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

If you are a member of Elite and a clan in Elite it will put that clan's tag up as your clan tag in yellow, as a way to say it's an actual clan.

Such as the boards.ie clan has BRDS as our clan tag and "Now ye're Gamin'" as clan slogan.

Just to be clear to the OP, you don't automatically get them after creating a Clan, the Clan must level up with XP. The more members you have the more XP gained, and in the future the more challenges met, the more XP gained.

For instance Clan Level 5 for example will unlock

Emblem Generator Pack 1
    Clan MW3 Title 1
    Clan Motto On MW3 Title

where Clan Level 10 unlocks

Clan Background Pack 3
    Gold Clan Tag
    2 Hours of Double XP

Off Topic:
    What Level is the Boards Clan now? How many have you got? XBOX or PS3 or Both?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

One more question. Im on xbox and my friends cant join my clan for some reason and anyway how do you take part in clan challenges

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

One more question. Im on xbox and my friends cant join my clan for some reason and anyway how do you take part in clan challenges

Not sure for XBOX,but on PS3 the Clan section is still "Under Consruction". The only way to invite and join Clans is throught the online ELITE (laptop/pc).

Clan challenges have not started yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement