Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Prime time

• 14-05-2019 9:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Anyone else just watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

No, was Miriam looking well?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

No, was Miriam looking well?

Had an interesting part about immigration and no she wasn't. She's around 60

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Anyone else just watch it?

No.. what did we miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Had an interesting part about immigration

.....care to tell us what it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Followed by a populist segment bashing Trump, yawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I bet it had something to do with immigrants normally being the kind of people who go for immigration.

mloc123 wrote: »
    Followed by a populist segment bashing Trump, yawn

Yeah the trump bit was ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭TheDiceMan2020

It was funny when David McCullough asked yerwan ranting about Trump if she protested the visit of Xi Jinping when he came.

"Eh er uhm, I wasn't aware he was here"

Despite it being all over the fcuking media at the time. Christ they even named a cow after him down the country ffs! :D

Odhinn wrote: »
    .....care to tell us what it was?

Just about the figures coming in and a map of Dublin where Irish are now the minority. Surprised me how many

And the usual asking the public. Posh accent dubs said bring them in. Auld lads with Northside accents said send them back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I always get the feeling that David McCullagh is taking the piss somehow.

• Advertisement

And?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Your Face wrote: »
    I always get the feeling that David McCullagh is taking the piss somehow.

He is one cranky man.

shes 60 cc's of fillers in each cheek ffs...mutton..plain and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Just about the figures coming in and a map of Dublin where Irish are now the minority. Surprised me how many

And the usual asking the public. Posh accent dubs said bring them in. Auld lads with Northside accents said send them back

We're in the free movement zone in Europe - it's an inevitability this would occur. There are many tens of thousands of us spread across the EU, so it works both ways.

rusty cole wrote: »
    shes 60 cc's of fillers in each cheek ffs...mutton..plain and simple.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭elperello

It was funny when David McCullough asked yerwan ranting about Trump if she protested the visit of Xi Jinping when he came.

Despite it being all over the fcuking media at the time. Christ they even named a cow after him down the country ffs! :D

It was seven years ago and he was Vice President at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Am I going nuts. Or is the population around Parnell street 7% Irish. Also didnt recognise longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,118 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I thought it was a fairly well balanced piece on immigration.

Some problems, some positives expressed about it. No big deal really and I did wonder was a filler piece on a slow news day.

mystic86 wrote: »
    He is one cranky man.

Can't really blame him. He has a PhD in Politics and he has to endure some of the biggest muppets in Ireland talking utter bollocks every episode he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

She said she didn't remember a visit by the Chinese president.
    Xi jinping wasn't president when he visited.... don't you remember yourself?.. it was all over the fcuking media you know. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Can't really blame him. He has a PhD in Politics and he has to endure some of the biggest muppets in Ireland talking utter bollocks every episode he does.

Feel sorry for him on his salary.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Posh accent dubs said bring them in. Auld lads with Northside accents said send them back

Northsiders are too bougie. They have sold out.

I thought it was a fairly well balanced piece on immigration.

Some problems, some positives expressed about it. No big deal really and I did wonder was a filler piece on a slow news day.

It was balanced in fairness. That's why I was surprised that they showed the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 80,669 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

When Donald T arrives for a visit a new boom will last for 20 years.

I like him.

elperello wrote: »
    It was seven years ago and he was Vice President at the time.

Yeah so what? He was the highest ranking Chinese official to visit in years and was widely tipped at the time to become President which he did. A huge fuss was made about it at the time.

People like her, who are so "concerned" about the "worlds biggest villain" Donald Trump and are calling for protests are mysteriously silent when officials and representatives from leftist regimes come calling.

Funny that.

Yeah so what? He was the highest ranking Chinese official to visit in years and was widely tipped at the time to become President which he did. A huge fuss was made about it at the time.

People like her, who are so "concerned" about the "worlds biggest villain" Donald Trump and are calling for protests are mysteriously silent when officials and representatives from leftist regimes come calling.

Funny that.

She was well shown up there. Doubt we will see her on TV again

She said she didn't remember a visit by the Chinese president.
    Xi jinping wasn't president when he visited.... don't you remember yourself?.. it was all over the fcuking media you know. :pac:

She said that to qualify her mysterious vanishing act when he arrived. And McCullough named a few others and she couldn't answer him.

But you that because you saw it yourself.

mystic86 wrote: »
    Feel sorry for him on his salary.. :rolleyes:

He is paid well I'll give you that.

Still don't blame him for giving some of these morons short shrift

• Advertisement

Yeah, but she has the boobs of a 25 year old Vegas pole dancer.

Irish men have really low standards.

Advertisement