Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 - SPOILERS

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Close to it myself.

I knew they were going to work Lesnar in somehow before the Saudi show but that was a disgrace.

To put the cherry on it I just read Lesnar ****ed Ali up with a ladder. Busted open and that's after he ****ed a ladder at the camera crew. ****ing ****.

Honestly only use it for pay per views and those have been tripe enough lately. Raw and Smackdown are hardly worth watching anymore, I'll catch the Pay-Per-Views on a stream and if things get better I might resub.

Only wished I'd done it sooner before this month was paid. Shame as NXT is great but WWE just doesn't deserve my money right now.

Looking forward to Double or Nothing next week more than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any link to the Lesnar bit?

Audience footage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It's a shame that everyone is labeling this a bad PPV because of the ending - I do agree that Brock should be nowhere near the title, ever - because I thought it was pretty decent up until that point

Two good ladder matches, Rollins vs Styles, Bayley's cash-in (not the way I would have booked it, but it was fine the way it was)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

I don't think it was a bad PPV as much as there was some weird choices but considering how dire the product has been it needed to be better and with a BS Saudi show coming up, it just has me sick of it right now, to each their own though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I just seen the Balor spots, why would ya bother putting yourself through that, when ya know the ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

So the full-timers nearly kill themselves all just to let Brock stroll down at the end and grab the briefcase. That's some handy gig for Lesnar in fairness, but what a joke of a decision. Why was he allowed in the match?

Still think the network is great value for the vault section, and NXT too. The main roster product is so bad at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I just seen the Balor spots, why would ya bother putting yourself through that, when ya know the ending

His spots were crazy. No faking that, they looked so painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That powerbomb to finn to andrade was so crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wasn't a great PPV, and I don't just mean the ending.
    Charlotte being out when Bayley cashed in? Very heel like. But also what happened to the champ having to be on their feet for a cash in to be valid?

Who were Lucha House Party supposed to be fighting? I've thought before that I'm surprised Kalisto's mask hasn't cut anyone. Now it has.

A lot of the spots in the women's match were clearly telegraphed. Did like Naomi's Bumblebee gear. Don't know what the story was with Carmella.

Nice to see Cruiserweight title actually make the main show for a change.

Expected Bray in the ladder match, considering how Sami was found.

Charlotte must have stepped in some s**t and the smell knocked Becky out.

I hope the bad pin in the US title match was planned, or else Corey never learned his lesson after the WM triple threat.

And what was with that tag match on the preshow? Bringing Usos over from Raw to fight in a non title match against the Smackdown champs. And now they've defeated them they're kind of entitled to a title match.

So Ali was booked to win the Money In The Bank ladder match.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1130511479113945088

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Just watched AJ vs Rollins, that was excellent. More of that WWE, less of Lesnar and his shi*ty less than ten minute matches please.

Just watched AJ vs Rollins, that was excellent. More of that WWE, less of Lesnar and his shi*ty less than ten minute matches please.

The counter from Curb Stomp to Styles Clash was (pardon the pun) phenomenal, and executed smoothly.

this is the thing about wwe thry put on a good show but they still manage to do something that annoys most of audience and it glosses over the actually good of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I love Lesner

He just has that in a big piece of **** and I don't care attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

I Thought the Lesnar surprise was pretty cool.. they could (but they won’t) do some interesting stuff.. I know it’s nerdy, but a mate of mine suggested Lesnar as a Thanos style figure smashing through opponents throughout the arena before making it to Seth in the ring. If they built a story about the superstars all hating Lesnar and what he represents.

I wonder if Vince co. Think this will boost ratings/interest. From what I’ve seen, many fans are just bemused/jaded by younger guys being shafted again. For all the talent they have, It’s pretty clear they don’t believe in most of them as top stars.

On another note, I really don’t know what they do with Roman. His character is devoid of any personality. I switch anytime he comes on. Fair play to shame having the quick thinking to place his shirt over his gut at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

He’s not wrong but is it only recently that Jericho has become so openly hostile towards wwe? He’s a legend there and always seemed to have a decent relationship, or at least a civil one with them.

TimesArrow wrote: »
    He’s not wrong but is it only recently that Jericho has become so openly hostile towards wwe? He’s a legend there and always seemed to have a decent relationship, or at least a civil one with them.

https://twitter.com/iamjericho/status/1130310678697435136?s=21

They cut ties with him, he cuts ties with them. And besides Fozzy, AEW is now one of his priority's.

I love the tongue in cheek sarcasm in the tweet.

Considering he’s basically new Japan’s Brock it’s pretty funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Loved the ending, complete surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Styles Rollins match was great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

CastorTroy wrote: »
    also what happened to the champ having to be on their feet for a cash in to be valid?

Pretty sure they just swept that one under the rug after the Daniel Bryan cash in on Big Show!

Advertisement