Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

According to hwr facebook

"Dubliners are being subjected to intense chemtrailing (sic) today"
    The amount of people commenting below that agree is kind of worrying....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Didn't she just take a flight at the weekend? Surely then she is a willing participant in the globalist, NWO Chemtrail conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

I'd like to follow her on facebook, but i'd be afraid other people would see it as a show of support for her.

I have to search her everytime I need a laugh.

How inconvenient. :(

• Subscribers Posts: 40,967 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

are we sure she doesnt mean "cum trails" ???

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Are the chemicals added to the fuel or is there someone on each flight flushing chemicals down the jacks?
    Or is there a chemical adding guy in the airport?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Are the chemicals added to the fuel or is there someone on each flight flushing chemicals down the jacks?

Soros funded question. Take a red pill, lackey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭circadian

Apparently the Dublin/Wicklow mountains are home to ISIS training camps.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

I hope that the inevitable forthcoming loss in the EU elections will make her seek political partnership with some of the most clued in people in Ireland like... Jeff Rudd.
    I'd pay money to watch them campaign together.
    Everything is a conspiracy
    EVERYTHING

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

Bad news. Swords has fallen to the globalists. Probably due to it's proximity to corrupt globalist Dublin Airport.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Today is a blast.
    Globalist Swords.

Points at sky, "Phoenix Park is bigger than all the London parks combined! ". Not sure of the point she was trying to make with that statement but then again even that statement is wrong.

Award winning journalist indeed.

Off to Malahide for her dinner then onto Balbriggan. Woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

circadian wrote: »

Last line:

"This is...... genocide..."

tenor.gif?itemid=5583470

But in seriousness. I don't think GOD even believes half the crap she comes out with. She just plays bilderberg bingo by throwing out terms like globalist, elite etc... and people who think they are woke (The comment section of.the journal) latch onto it.
    The real worry is the actual amount of people who believe her. To them everything is a conspiracy.
    While some conspiracies do actually exist (re: NSA listening to phone calls), when you claim everything to.be a sinister conspiracy it actually takes credence away from the ones that could actually have some substance to them.
    Her Facebook commenters really worry me. I'm sad they are that gullible

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The Nal wrote: »
    Last line:

"This is...... genocide..."

tenor.gif?itemid=5583470

I thought she said This is.....Gemmacide.

She did say one factualish thing there, that we have a high rate of cancer in this country. But sorry Gemmacide, it's not from the sky fairies or the climate communists. We are a nation of unhealthy f*ckers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

humberklog wrote: »

Points at sky, "Phoenix Park is bigger than all the London parks combined! ". Not sure of the point she was trying to make with that statement but then again even that statement is wrong.

What's the purpose of statements like this?

Is she trying to say we're all being lied to about the size of the Phoenix park and /or London parks?

I mean, it's such an easy thing to fact check and show shes wrong. Maybe soros edits the wiki pages of London parks to make them bigger?

What's the purpose of statements like this?

Is she trying to say we're all being lied to about the size of the Phoenix park and /or London parks?

I mean, it's such an easy thing to fact check and show shes wrong. Maybe soros edits the wiki pages of London parks to make them bigger?

Seems she is appealing to the flat earthers tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Have a look over on Facebook a few followers throwing up what the inside of the planes look like .. I can’t tell if they are serious or trolling her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Its terrible that all the gob****es who were supporting her for the Presidency cant be seen now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

She really is stone hammers mad and probably needs help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

some random space cadet in the comments:
    Today at 11am I sent Leo varadkar an email to ask him why he is allowing Harvard University "block out our sun" by chemtrailing or by stratospheric aerosol injection into our skies by using heavy metals such as Barium and aluminium, I pointed out to him the damage such metals have on both humans and animals alike, and asked him why and without OUR permission he is allowing this to happen, will I get a reply? Could someone who is good at wording letters please write something that we maybe could all copy and paste and send to him and our other elected representatives asking why they are allowing this to happen, if we can force him to answer thousands of us, who knows. Thank you for this video Gemma.

Christ on a fecking bike :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Imagine being the poor ****er that has to read and filter Leo's correspondence. I'd say it's funny for the first little bit but then gets old real fast.

Though I'd say youd get good at weeding out the loonies from the first line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭Odhinn

some random space cadet in the comments:

Christ on a fecking bike :pac::pac::pac:

Between the space cadets, space commanders and moon units, her commentators put NASA to shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭BnB

Holey moley, I've never watched a whole video before (the joys of being stuck in an airport)

That YouTube post is absolutely off the wall. In a 10 minute rant she managed to cover....

Chemtrails...
    Harvard University is controlling our weather....
    We are poisoning our meat and water
    ISIS are training in the Wicklow mountains
    She has some issues with a mosque in Dublin Airport
    A leading member of the "cabal" has purchased a house here

The most shocking thing is that she is not presenting these as theories or possibilities.... These to her are all hard facts.....!!!!!

Ahhh here Ted....!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I can't watch any of her videos in full. Just the ramblings of a lunatic.

But the Phoenix Park video is basically 'Old woman shouts at clouds'.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Aluminium is a heavy metal now?

The aerospace industry will be interested to find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Is it possible she's just going through the "change"?

How the f*ck can anyone be so deluded!?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Is it possible she's just going through the "change"?

From human to lizard? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Pherekydes wrote: »
    From human to lizard? :pac:
    As seen in this documentary

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Aluminium is a heavy metal now?

The aerospace industry will be interested to find out...

You see this quoted as a "fact" by a lot by anti vaccination types, and it's a bandwagon that she jumped on with both feet.

Same audience as for the other guff she goes on about in most cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭circadian

Here's a tweet from one of her supporters. Removed username/pic since this user isn't running for public office.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Here's a tweet from one of her supporters. Removed username/pic since this user isn't running for public office.

Banned... for free speech... ERMAHGERD ALEX JONES FANS WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement