Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Extra Beer was delivered. I have great contacts afterall.:D School day tomorrow, but I only have to get up, make the lunch and slap up breakfast. After that, kick her out the door, shower, get dressed and appear at the home tech desk.:D

My bar has closed, alarm set for 6.50am,lunches made, eating a bar of Whole Nut and having a coffee, would love a day off tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My bar has closed, alarm set for 6.50am,lunches made, eating a bar of Whole Nut and having a coffee, would love a day off tomorrow.

My bar is just about open. Last one up and I have a sneaky Wispa hidden in the press.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Extra Beer was delivered. I have great contacts afterall

Good man Grand, glad you got sorted, I was getting worried about you there ;)

GoneHome wrote: »
    Good man Grand, glad you got sorted, I was getting worried about you there ;)

All good here! Chocolate has been consumed along with the nightcap. Heading for the leaba soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

A double decker bar along with a crunchie from the kids many selection boxes. Only delighted with my Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Some ppls diets on this are spectacular. My cholesterol and potentially weight might be too high but my God I would be worried about your ability to stick to this Dry January when we stay away from junk food and bevvys.
    (Typed while contemplating a pizza)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Spice bag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Mam of 4 wrote: »

oh mam how naughty of you at this hour :D

bassy wrote: »
    oh mam how naughty of you at this hour :D

I know , bit late alright :(

Have a bottle of water to make it a healthy meal :p

Oh yeah!

• Advertisement

Was babysitting tonight , so that was my reward when the little one was collected :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was babysitting tonight , so that was my reward when the little one was collected :D

Wait a second mam.....I'd better make sure that spice bag isn't ermmm overly spicy for you as it could have ermmm ... detrimental effects on you :-P

Wait a second mam.....I'd better make sure that spice bag isn't ermmm overly spicy for you as it could have ermmm ... detrimental effects on you :-P

You're such a gentleman , thinking of my best interest Seph , but sadly , it was only a small bag and I devoured it , detrimental effects or not :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You're such a gentleman , thinking of my best interest Seph , but sadly , it was only a small bag and I devoured it , detrimental effects or not :p

Well I'm a nice guy like that mam 😎 :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Maltesers and tea.. It keeps me up all night but I never learn

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee.... was late before I managed a meal y'day but will do better today. Still working on the amazing amount of chocolate that found its way out here via the Post Boat from unohoos over there.. awesome folk... almost gone but I have a whole tub of heroes unopened..

Coffee , and Vienna roll with lashings of butter!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Oven chips and beans this evening ðŸ˜

Simplicity at its best!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Lasagne, green beans and potatoes for dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had some mini pizzas for dinner tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Turkey, pasta, barbeque sauce, peppers, cannellini beans. All in the one bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Home made burgers, asparagus, baby brocolli and baby corn, two poached eggs on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Home made chips with a chicken BBQ pizza,delicious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Peaches with Raspberry Ripple Ice-cream and a Flake crumbled through.

Had a chicken curry Irish style. Made it with McDonnells curry sauce. Rice, naan bread and chips.

Had a chicken curry Irish style. Made it with McDonnells curry sauce. Rice, naan bread and chips.

I made it today with the Mayflower curry powder, Chicken from yesterday's dinner, Aldi boil in the bag rice and homemade chips, was delicious. Proper dinner prepared for tomorrow, veg and spuds peeled, slow cooker ready to go in morning.. Bet I'll forget to turn it on before work.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Pizza from spar in the oven. How bad could it be?

Added sardines, red pepper, mozzarella.

Let's see!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

zilch on toast

A can of Coke Zero

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    zilch on toast

Not even butter?

Advertisement