Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

No way you can pick it up in store for the same price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

stamjoe wrote: »

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

stamjoe wrote: »

You can order online to collect from a store. You'll still need to pay online and claim the cashback online. Handy if you are not going to be home to receive the phone though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

We couldn't find all the required information in your uploaded documents

We've scanned your uploaded documents and couldn't detect all of the required information.

Make sure the following information is clearly visible on at least one of the documents you've uploaded:

Purchase date
    Model name
    Retailer name
    Your submitted claim will be checked by our validation team. If our team cannot clearly see all the required information, your claim will be rejecte
    d.

Are people uploading the dispatch note as well ? or just email confirmation ? Did anyone get the above message as well ?

EDIT

Submitted it anyway and its already validated ! Does it mean its approved ? Got 2 SMS within 1 minute !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Submitted with email and dispatch note and within a minute got two texts, 1st claim received, 2nd claim validated.
    I did get the above message when upload the documents but just continued.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Are these phones shipping with earphones at the moment? I know before Christmas some where and some weren't.

No earphones in mine.
    Never even entered my mind to be honest, personally not bothered either.

Are people uploading the dispatch note as well ? or just email confirmation ? Did anyone get the above message as well ?

I submitted both email confirmation and the dispatch note. No harm in sending both in while you're at it. I'd rather not introduce unnecessary delay in case some is being extra fussy.

Weyhey wrote: »
    Are these phones shipping with earphones at the moment? I know before Christmas some where and some weren't.

last one i got had them...but depends on ur luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭Ardent

How long does it take to get a response to the 50 EUR cashback claim? I'm waiting a week now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Ardent wrote: »
    How long does it take to get a response to the 50 EUR cashback claim? I'm waiting a week now..

Contact support, the link should be there for you to send them an email.

They asked me for further documents but all I had was he original order email and the dispatch note.

I got onto them again advising Vodafone hadn't provided any sort of invoice. They then asked for another screenshot of the order email that includes the date it was received.

Once I submitted that the claim was processed within a few minutes. Just make sure the screenshot of the order email includes the date

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Thanks for the advice guys.

I just uploaded a screenshot of my confirmation mail + a photo of my despatch note and the refund was approved almost instantly.

Delighted with the phone. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Weyhey wrote: »

None here either.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Hi, hopefully some one in here will be for to answer me a question on this. Vodafone currently have a phone with 50 quid off but you only get the 50 quid off if you switch to Vodafone. I am with VF currently. How do I get a new sim(phone number) cheapest option and port it to VF, and then I can order the phone.
    Thanks

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Hi, hopefully some one in here will be for to answer me a question on this. Vodafone currently have a phone with 50 quid off but you only get the 50 quid off if you switch to Vodafone. I am with VF currently. How do I get a new sim(phone number) cheapest option and port it to VF, and then I can order the phone.
    Thanks

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/free-sim-cards/

DopeTech wrote: »

Do i need to top this up to activate the number? would you know
    Also
    Generally how long does it take for Sim to arrive

Do i need to top this up to activate the number? would you know
    Also
    Generally how long does it take for Sim to arrive

No top-up required. It should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.

No top-up required. It should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.

Stick sim in phone, and use that number (eir)to get this phone €100 quid off
    https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/offers/pay-as-you-go-offers.html

and then when i do that i can then stick my existing vodafone sim into new phone?

Stick sim in phone, and use that number (eir)to get this phone €100 quid off

and then when i do that i can then stick my existing vodafone sim into new phone?

Yep. And if it's the pixel 3a or XL you're buying get another €50 cashback at https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/claims/vodafone/product

Brings the 3a down to €129

why have they 2 different offers
    100 off when you switch in store

50 off switch online
    http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/pay-as-you-go-phones

:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

why have they 2 different offers
    100 off when you switch in store

50 off switch online
    http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/pay-as-you-go-phones

:confused::confused::confused:

What phone do you want? Some are in-store offers, other are online. The €100 off seems to be for end of line models.

What phone do you want? Some are in-store offers, other are online. The €100 off seems to be for end of line models.

Might go for the A20 e

Might go for the A20 e

Better buying online in that case. If delivery doesn't suit order online to collect from a store.

Better buying online in that case. If delivery doesn't suit order online to collect from a store.

Buying online you only get 50 off - second link
    Buying in store you get 100 off - first link

Am I reading that correctly?

Buying online you only get 50 off - second link
    Buying in store you get 100 off - first link

Am I reading that correctly?

Sorry yes you are right. Buying in store it's cheaper. Confusing but not unusual for them to have different offers for online vs in-store.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Sorry yes you are right. Buying in store it's cheaper. Confusing but not unusual for them to have different offers for online vs in-store.

Buy online and switch networks to get 100 off. You can then also avail of the 50 cashbacks which is a separate offer.

Total deduction is 150.

You could also buy in store but I gather that a lot of shops don't have them - and they might try to sell you credit as part of the deal.

Online is simple.

handofdog wrote: »
    Buy online and switch networks to get 100 off. You can then also avail of the 50 cashbacks which is a separate offer.

Total deduction is 150.

You could also buy in store but I gather that a lot of shops don't have them - and they might try to sell you credit as part of the deal.

Online is simple.

Not for the Samsung Galaxy A20e that he wants to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The Pixel 3A is 179.99 online ,same as in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Zardoz wrote: »
    The Pixel 3A is 179.99 online ,same as in store.

So you can get the pixel 3a in store for that price? On the last page I asked and a few said only online?

edit: Offer available in Vodafone retail, franchise stores and on vodafone.ie.

• Advertisement

Folks do u have to followup for cashback after its validated ? Anyone got it approved same day as validation ?

Advertisement