Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary of the dead

• 13-08-2010 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

so yeah theres a thread knocking about already but im not arsed to find it!

so what did you think, i saw this the other night and i cant say im impressed!

first off how did they know that they were dealing with zombies all they saw was a fire and a burnt corpse, actually thats just explained my question . . . .

second off, mary a.k.a selfish bitch that shot herself!! how did she turn into a zombie she shot herself she had no contact with any of the infected.

thirdly, when z day arrives imma find myself some amish peeps, seriously though how epic was samuel. and he sacrificed himself to save the team, scythe win! hes a hero

and finally, what about the ending, they locked them selves in the panic room, do we ever find out what happens???

what did you think of the movie??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i really enjoyed it, the narrative perspective is what kept me hooked i guess.
    that said, i didnt like the blair witch films in the slightest, cloverfield wasnt bad though, diary is for me done in the same vein, but with zombies.. liked it, thumbs up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Had to turn it off about 40 mins in...couldn't stand it. The dialogue was one of the worst I've ever had to bear.

Advertisement