Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

buying medicine in spain?

• 24-11-2004 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

going to spain shortly and considering buying asthma medicine for a friend -particularly ventolin or its generic equivalent-has anyone ever purchased medicine there-it is reputedly much cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I've purchased medicine in Egypt and had no problems so I'm sure Spain should be fine

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea, *much* cheaper
    my da bought some minicione
    it costs about 90euro for a months supply here
    he got it for just under 40euro for a months supply over there
    few other things aswell
    anti-biotics are always handy to bring back too
    saves yea having to pay 40euro to go go the doctor for him to write a percription for them

Advertisement