Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesta Living - Clongriffin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Geo1

One more question for you guys.
    Can someone explain what are the "Standard ", "Plus" and "Premium " ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dng0091

Fompi wrote: »
    Yup. Money transferred on the 4th. Moving on the 18th, and still no contract or any confirmation whatsoever. Can't wait to tell you everything's alright!

Hey just found this thread, I'm moving in March. You can get your lease at vestaliving.ie/mylease

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Fompi

It's www.vestaliving.ie/my-lease/

And all I can see in the signing history, is my own signature

• Registered Users Posts: 23 b4y

It's

And all I can see in the signing history, is my own signature

The lease is already signed on behalf of the landlord only your signature is required to finalise it

b4y wrote: »
    The lease is already signed on behalf of the landlord only your signature is required to finalise it

o....k...? So.... what was that "Once your deposit is paid, your lease will activate and you will receive instructions for access
    as well as have access to the Vesta member app which is live on the Google Play store (and
    will be live on the Apple store pretty soon)."

I was waiting for something to be "activated" and instructions for access. I got nothing. It would be nice to at least acknowledge such a big payment...

• Advertisement

o....k...? So.... what was that "Once your deposit is paid, your lease will activate and you will receive instructions for access
    as well as have access to the Vesta member app which is live on the Google Play store (and
    will be live on the Apple store pretty soon)."

I was waiting for something to be "activated" and instructions for access. I got nothing. It would be nice to at least acknowledge such a big payment...

They told me we'll receive instructions on the move in date and our lease should be activated the day before. Did you receive confirmation about your payment?

They told me we'll receive instructions on the move in date and our lease should be activated the day before. Did you receive confirmation about your payment?

No, that's what I'm saying, I didnt get any confirmation at all, that's why I'm worried

No, that's what I'm saying, I didnt get any confirmation at all, that's why I'm worried

I asked them to confirm opening a ticket on their support portal:
    https://support.twinlite.com/

I asked them to confirm opening a ticket on their support portal:
    https://support.twinlite.com/

I didnt kow there was a ticket system, thanks!

I didnt kow there was a ticket system, thanks!

U r welcome

• Advertisement

Oh and one thing that I realised after the viewing. In the 3 beds "Plus", there was a big empty awkward space in the first bedroom. Turns out it should be a wardrobe, according to the floor plan. I wonder if they're going to be fitted afterwards or they just "forgot" to put it?
    Anyone else noticed discrepencies between the floor plan and the actual appartements?

tLweA8m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bigfeckineejit

1, 2 & 3 beds were on show :)

1, 2 & 3 beds were on show :)

We've been told there were only 3 beds on viewing :o were where the others? Same block? Too late now anyway...

They were all right beside each other :) Apts 210, 211 and 212 were the ones on show. And the one on the 6th floor.

They were all right beside each other :) Apts 210, 211 and 212 were the ones on show. And the one on the 6th floor.

Oh ok, I only noticed the different "grades", didnt know they also had a different number of bedrooms.

I just want to see my actual appartment now! Only 1 week to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Col_30

Popped in for a look at the apartments last night. Overall they are very nicely fitted out with good layouts. The finish is of a high standard. The furniture is high quality and comfortable. The decor is neutral, but not drab.

The standard 2 bed apartment was my favourite. It had a great balance of space between living, sleeping & storage areas.

The 1 bed apartment on view was fairly tight and for the money I think it's a bit small for a couple sharing. It would be just about acceptable for a single person living alone. The living area was quite narrow. The balcony is a decent size though. I can't remember if it was standard or plus.

The 3 bed apartment is a great size. The living area is very spacious.
    However, if I was sharing with 2 others, I would want my own bathroom at this price. I can't understand why they didn't put in a bathroom per bedroom when these are clearly aimed at sharing professionals.
    They should really have an ensuite in every bedroom and scrap the "family bathroom" concept altogether. Maybe have one ensuite with a door from the hallway or something.:confused:

Funny that you see it as clearly aimed at sharing professionals? Why? To me, the layouts are clearly for families, with the master ensuite bedroom for the parents and the smaller bedroom for the kids. I'm actually moving in as a family and I've seen lots of families last Saturday!

kceire wrote: »
    Because the primary design is for residential apartments.
    The layouts reflect that. They could be sold in the future individually as private dwellings with a MC to maintain common areas.

Sorry I don't understand your reply. Residential appartments does not necessarily mean it's for sharing professionals?

Funny that you see it as clearly aimed at sharing professionals? Why? To me, the layouts are clearly for families, with the master ensuite bedroom for the parents and the smaller bedroom for the kids. I'm actually moving in as a family and I've seen lots of families last Saturday!

I didn't see any families at the viewing, but it was in the evening.
    The layouts could definitely work as a family home as you say. But to me, it does look like it's aimed at working professionals. The look of the complex is very corporate looking.

I don't see many amenities aimed at kids?

24 hour gym with yoga studio
    Hot desk use
    Meeting room use
    Private cinema
    Members-only events
    CCTV at all entrances
    Lounge and club room
    Package receiving service

I suppose during the brighter months plenty to keep the kids occupied across the road in the park.

• Advertisement

Col_30 wrote: »
    I didn't see any families at the viewing, but it was in the evening.
    The layouts could definitely work as a family home as you say. But to me, it does look like it's aimed at working professionals. The look of the complex is very corporate looking.

I don't see many amenities aimed at kids?

24 hour gym with yoga studio
    Hot desk use
    Meeting room use
    Private cinema
    Members-only events
    CCTV at all entrances
    Lounge and club room
    Package receiving service

I suppose during the brighter months plenty to keep the kids occupied across the road in the park.

True that there are no amenities aimed at kids (although the lion king was being shown in the cinema during the viewing... and there were a bunch of kids watching) but I dont see why having kids would prevent you from enjoying the facilities in the building. I have a daughter but will be happy to use the working space (I'm freelance), the gym, cinema etc.
    I don't see the building as being corporate. Funny how we see things differently!

True that there are no amenities aimed at kids (although the lion king was being shown in the cinema during the viewing... and there were a bunch of kids watching) but I dont see why having kids would prevent you from enjoying the facilities in the building. I have a daughter but will be happy to use the working space (I'm freelance), the gym, cinema etc.
    I don't see the building as being corporate. Funny how we see things differently!
    I don’t have kids, that must be it!!

Col_30 wrote: »
    I don’t have kids, that must be it!!

Can't think of many apartment blocks that would have specific amenities for children, but I stand to be corrected!

Mr.S wrote: »
    I was going to say - it’s just an apartment complex - not designed for children but not not designed for them :D
    haha yeah! Exactly how I see it! It's just for anyone with a bit of money really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sscanlon22

Does anyone know when another viewing is happening? and when there might be more 1 beds available? thanks

FYI, Vesta Support confirmed keys will be available on 18th Feb from 7:30 am onwards.

Can't think of many apartment blocks that would have specific amenities for children, but I stand to be corrected!

You've never seen a playground in an apartment complex? I know the nearby New Priory apartments certainly have one and it's also right across the road from the park.

It's hardly reaching for the stars to expect developers to consider they might have families. I'm being critical of the developers here, not people wanting to live there.

In a development this size, they should be made put in amenities and onsite child care options. It's a complete joke that developments of this scale are allowed without these essentials.

Hey guys, are you able to find the EIRCODE for your apartment?

Hey guys, are you able to find the EIRCODE for your apartment?

Not sure if they're available yet? Have you tried putting an address into the website?

• Advertisement

I'll just bring a few boxes tomorrow... my plan is to measure the whole appartment and go to Ikea for bookshelves, desk etc... I really wish we would have had the floor plan with the surface areas instead of doing that last minute but that's part of the excitement I guess :D
    I've rented a van on Friday, and hopefully there won't be too many people on that day? It could be really messy is everyone is using the lift at the same time...
    Anyway, will let you know how it goes :)

Advertisement