Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Cum Face

• 02-06-2020 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

Do you reckon Google has a pick of your face? When you're pulling or rubbing one out on the phone, they access your camera there and record.

I'd say they do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Better than a pooing face anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You would be surprised about what is really going on.
    Don't tell me people working in Google don't have a laugh at what people search. Even individual searches by people.

Or someone in the CIA having a Nice **** over someone who constantly sends nude pics to someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Could you change the thread title to “O Face”, please?

The way it’s written it reads more like you’re advertising for some weird “facial” fetish group. You know the type, the awful Japanese ones.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Thread title is misleading - at first i thought it was that new Instagram "rain on me" filter :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Risingshadoo

Google has everything. They've probably got stuff you don't even know about!

Do you know what the solution to all of this. Turn off the computer and get a girlfriend. There you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Better than a pooing face anyway.
    Facebook probably has an app for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Turn off the computer and get a girlfriend. There you go.
    And hope her name is not Siri... :pac:

Advertisement