Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In home, ordered Dominos! I'm in Bed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside having a nightcap after a lovely evening in the local, cat asleep in her bed beside us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Down memory lane tonight with my bro listening to choons and henrys oldies... ah the good ole days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

�� �� ��

Did these work?

PEEPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps, Thank you Sasha Thoughtless Bayou.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lorelli! wrote: »
    My dog is the cutest. He would eat anything, including the carpet on the stairs and the curtains in the kitchen ffs :/:) but whenever we are having dinner, he always comes to me because he knows I'm weak and he has this cute, innocent look on his face that's so hard to resist :( We make sure not to feed him too much but I love every opportunity I have to give him a treat :)

Mine is half a basset hound and oh MY! Those basset eyes... she eve managed the bloodshot bit... But I refuse to give her treats; a lovely rub or "WALKS!" works great

• Advertisement

Bed. Silence after storm. Bed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A nice dry bright morning. A trip ahead, good friends, and humour. Always nice to have an active day planned and to meet old friends into the bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Trolling to my heart's content on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

A nice morning out and love the birds singing... :)

Lovely out there and a great burst of birdmusic.. Maybe spring really is a -coming.. Yippee!! Planning where to plant things; a pretty corner for peas and sweet peas mingled, climbing over wild roses...

• Advertisement

We became homeowners yesterday!

And because we bought the house we've been renting, I don't even have to move! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My cat ignored me for the past few days, but she's come round due to sufficient grovelling on my part. I wouldn't let her indoors as she was bullying the dog. Sounds daft, but the dog is afraid of her.

Candie wrote: »

And because we bought the house we've been renting, I don't even have to move! :)

Excellent!

madmaggie wrote: »
    My cat ignored me for the past few days, but she's come round due to sufficient grovelling on my part. I wouldn't let her indoors as she was bullying the dog. Sounds daft, but the dog is afraid of her.

A wise canine.. Knows his limits!

Settling for the night here. Knitting, a book, you good folk. What more could anyone ask?

Being sent a video of a five year old reading (actually reading!) a book for her two year old brother. She chuffed with herself and his rapt attention.

Got wolf whistled at as I was passing a woman's clothing store...manageress was trying to embarrass me.... but I'm taking it anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Going for a cycle in half decent weather instead of freezing wet conditions = TH

Takes 10 minutes less to get ready due to no leggings, overshoes, extra base layers, hat, snood etc. You don't feel like you're going to die of hypothermia while out and your testicles don't feel like they've been injected with anesthesia when you get off the bike. And you don't have to put on a separate wash when you get back.

Watching the Munster game and my alcoholic neighbour and her loop the loop daughter start fighting...just turn down the tv and enjoy the comedy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching a video of kittens trying to catch ropey things :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Stripping wallpaper off the sitting room walls. Buh-bye woodchip :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Candie wrote: »

Congrats Candie! Thats brought cheer to this drab day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Getting my hair done... Once the hair is done, I can face anything :D.

Can't pass charity shops without checking bookshelves, found a book today that I had planned to buy new...€2 and it is in pristine condition. Happy I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The lovely, lovely sunshine today. I got some gardening done, at last, and two loads of washing dried in the open air. I think it's all the sweeter after the long cold winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

A trip to the arcades and then the cinema happened earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH Mr M is mostly here this week-end, it doesn't happen very often. He's even going to be there tomorrow night, normally the night before I return to work he's always gone and I'm left all alone with Sunday Night Fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

a light bulb moment, after such a simple thing was said.
    finally seeing how your downfalls can actually be a blessing after all. its taken a bloody long time for that to come.

better late than never they say..

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

^^ that song has me feeling way too chirpy at this hour:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Causing mayhem and trouble in far cry 5 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Causing mayhem and trouble in far cry 5

Skills you are quite adept at. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement