Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sun Burn and Tattoo

• 09-08-2020 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Got a bit sun burned yesterday and I’m booked in to get a tattoo Thursday morning. Just wondering should I cancel or will it be okay? The sun burn isn’t too bad and should be reduced by then but not sure what the protocol is as it’s my first one, thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

That's gonna hurt like an absolute motherfùcker on sunburn. Embrace it. When a tattoo is fresh on the best way to describe how it feels is like sunburn so it'll hurt a bit more tattooing sunburn. Best thing to do is ask your tattooist but I would probably just grin and bear it. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Hey Guys,

Got a bit sun burned yesterday and I’m booked in to get a tattoo Thursday morning. Just wondering should I cancel or will it be okay? The sun burn isn’t too bad and should be reduced by then but not sure what the protocol is as it’s my first one, thanks guys :)

Slap on after sun cream twice a day, four days to recover should be plenty, just try not to get anymore on top of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Just keep moisturising your skin. You should be fine by Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Thanks for your reply guys! Yeah really looking forward to getting it and don’t really want to cancel but needs be I’ll cancel. It’s more for the skin recovery or stuff like that more than the pain of it,. Just want it to turn out okay :)

Advertisement