Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like the smell of your own farts?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ByeByeGTI2020

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Had a bit of an upset stomach yesterday. The vile smell coming from my anus at night was unbelievable. A kind of sweet, sickly smell.

However, I kept ducking my head under the sheets and inhaling deeply. I rather enjoyed it. Certainly cleared my lungs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Love letting off rotten SBDs, especially in shop queues( bit ofa bummer now with social distancing) and then walking off and leaving the rest turn their noses up at each other.

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    hands down jocks...fart into hand cup grasp it and fling into missus face and tell her its a snowball with flavour...wait for reaction :D:D:D:D:D

My favourite was farting in bed and pulling covers over her head. (Perfume especially for you love) I told her it was a new brand of perfume called Farte, or the slightly ****aae. Well she just wouldn't wear it.

If i've beans and eggs this morning. Tonight I could win an olympic medal for ireland in the rancid 3metre farting event, and maybe also in the loudest ripper farting event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,931 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Was ‘up country’ on important business and pulled into a carvery for a lash of boiled beef , onions and spuds.

Had three packets of ‘Bombay Mix’ as snacks on the way home.

Blew an epic ‘rifter’ in the car with a fugg you could sew a button on.

Had to finish the trip with all the windows open.

Kids wouldn’t get into the car the next day for school…….

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Only fart in a lift if there are more than two other people in it

Blew out a thick fetid rifter in the motor today, strong bang of boiled cabbage off the fookher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nick.kohl

everyone likes

Hope it cleared your guts would be more helpfull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 SonOfTheAbbot

Farts are like children, you can only stand your own.

Had a feed of M&S garlic doughballs yesterday and unloaded a seeping riffter on the bus this morning.

One auld tugboat went round opening all the windows and fanning herself.

Cretin.

Got the bang meself and in fairness she was fairly noxious.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Had a dickey tummy in bed last night.

Was emitting a putrid reek that would make Agent Orange seem like something Christian Dior concocted.

Advertisement